Exploring.

Exploring.

A Story by Juan Santana

You let me tame you. You let me go places, feel the strongest sensations, and taste incomparable flavors of your very essence. Ive done things to you that others feel are impossible. They just didn't listen, though. I had, however, and I continue to hear the immensely audible calls of your body to mine. I feel it, and I'm most comfortable when your unwilling to accept the fact that your body calls for me, wanting me to show it things you claim are forbidden. It negates any feeling of nervousness I might posses behind my own stubborn boundaries. Now,I am the utmost in willing. To these summons I arise with complete dedication and intention to satisfy any and all of your pleas. At most frequent, I reveal things to you about yourself that you had no prior knowledge of. With my unselfish manors about me, you see how I make you want more and more with every second we embrace. Your world turns to clay. I grasp; I shape; I mold it with the gentlest touch when necessary. And now you let me do so. Completely at the mercy of my love. Trust and Care. Thus brings thus with no exception. At least when trifling with you.



Yet all started with but a Sound to be heard...

© 2011 Juan Santana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011

Author

Juan Santana
Juan Santana

Ansonia, CT



About
To put it simply, i am indecisive. if a decision is to be made that involves emotion or choice, i fail to choose. and though my mind is, in my opinion, free of conventional thinking, yet blocked.. more..

Writing