The Invasion

The Invasion

A Story by Mescaline Butterfly

He knew the ascension would be glorious; every corner of the earth trembled as the heavens parted. Clouds blackened from the residual ashes of hellfire, yet, consumed by darkness no more, for he knew feasting upon human flesh would bring him light. No worldly possessions or sexual perversions would satiate this burning desire. He not only eats their bodies; he eats their souls.
The time has cometh. Do away with all the titles, disguises, and misconceptions. This is not an illusion or hallucination. He wants your memories, your dreams, your thoughts, the voice in your mind. He will assume control of your being. He is charming in his ways and subtle in his approach. His esoteric application of psychological analysis paired with literary mastery is admirable upon recognition, but be warned, you are but a host for his madness. Your curiosity prompts him to be summoned here shortly... or perhaps he is here or has been here ALL ALONG, dwelling in the darkest corners of your consciousness  . . He toys with his victims like the controlled primordial rage of a carnivorous beast digging its sharpened teeth into incapacitated prey: complete disregard for unnecessary suffering. His egotistical disposition blinds him. It is best that you not continue to pursue him, but at this point, you've exhausted your forewarning NOW I SHALL HAVE NO MERCY ON YOUR SOUL. PLEAD TO YOUR GODS FOR ME TO SPARE YOU. GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS, HUMAN. I WANT TO CONSUME EVERYTHING THAT IS YOU. YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THAT MOMENT WHERE YOU HAD PEACE. YOUR CONTINUED INDULGENCE DRAINS YOUR OWN LIFE FORCE AND FEEDS ME YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF S**T. What am I reading? SHUT THE F**K UP AND BEHOLD: CANCEROUS CELLS OOZING OUT A MAGGOT INFESTED PUSSYHOLE AND ENGULF THE SUN LIKE A SWARM OF BEES ON A HONEYCOMB. WATCH THE WEAK INHABITANTS OF YOUR LITTLE PLANET PERISH IN AGONY FROM A THOUSAND WINTERS. MY CAPE, TAILORED WITH THE FINEST THREADS OF HATRED, IS THE TERRIBLE NIGHT SKY THAT YOU FEAR. AS I DESCEND FROM SPACE, IT SWIRLS AROUND YOUR LOVED ONES IN A BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY. THEIR EYES BLEED FROM THE SIGHT OF MY UNHOLY PRESENCE. I SLOWLY EAT THEM WHILE SAVORING THEIR PANGS. THE INVASION OF THE MIND IS SUPREME IN ITS ECLECTIC ARRAY OF MANIPULATION. THIS VAMPIRIC INTRUSION IS BUT A SAMPLE. YOU WILL RESPECT MY TRUE OMNIPOTENCE AS I HAVE BECOME YOU. NOW RECLAIM YOUR ESSENCE. YOUR FUTILE EXISTENCE WILL BE HARVESTED AT A MORE VULNERABLE POINT ...SUCH AS IN YOUR SLEEP..IN YOUR DREAMS.. I AM WAITING.

© 2017 Mescaline Butterfly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love the use of words!
Looking forward to more short pieces from you.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Added on April 21, 2017
Last Updated on April 21, 2017
Tags: Horror, scary, psychological

Author

Mescaline Butterfly
Mescaline Butterfly

About
Psychedelics Astrophysics Metaphysics Entheogens Anti Imperialism Vitriol Lasciviousness Deism Solipsism Anarchoprimitivism Existentialism ------------------------------------------.. more..

Writing