Bird's from Paradise

Bird's from Paradise

A Story by Juan_Pablo
"

Birds from Funky Town hang-in out with City of Key's. This is a story of many birds of color flocking together. The road runners travels the kingdom sharing the return of the phoenix and the LOVE.

"

Bird's from Paradise




  Songs and sonnets same sound different voice, Run of the runner of the road. Carry the message of the love. I do what you want me to do, anything ! MR. Eagle I will trek all of paradise. “LOVE has won SEA to SKY held by LAND!” Tell this to ALL. The Phoenix has risen again! Vultures of the inhabitants can eat no more. This is our new beginning Replenished and Rejuvenated. Faith became Perseverance. If you want me to stay Believe while I tell Paradise LOVE has been Found.



This story Begins 102 years after the extinction of mankind. All the world inhabitants are Bird's. The adventure's of the Road Runner [Enrique] as Enrique hits different city's to share the birth of the new Phoenix. Love has returned to Paradise .


Here are some snippets of certain bird city's 


The birds from Funky Town “push it pull it....get out on the floor! I said get on up get on down. Sing it to the crowd. MY MY Myna bird is getting down. MR. Big stuff who do you think you are? Mr Peacock ya never gonna get my love.



The Birds at Sea Hawk Landing....I wanna go outside in the rain Peregrine Falcon Swings in the rain with Sea hawk ….. Don't want you to see my crying ...let me go outside in the rain.




lonely bird of Solitaire Point. Waiting at a Red light. You sing a song with no where to go run the red the light to the top to the top reflecting on your life. Every day I see you fly by ...I see you by the tears that fall like rain slowly by. I got nothing left to hold in my lonely world.




Love is a losing game by Amy and the Cockatoo's. [Featuring Alicia of the City of Keys]


Last Dance starring Japanese Crane and the Penguins.


Here comes the sun sung by Simone and the snow owls.



To the City of Keys.  Birds here shake your tail features The colors are so many... conviction and celebration with ritualistic tantrums of solace. I see why you keep the key's of Paradise. Night time is the best time even wisdom from the Owl is thrown to caution for the Union of Colors creates rainbows like Chicken soup for the Soul. Rebirth is here LOVE has returned!!!!!





© 2016 Juan_Pablo


Author's Note

Juan_Pablo
I am wanting feedback ....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016

Author

Juan_Pablo
Juan_Pablo

Super 8 Motel, AZ



About
I am...That's it. more..