Life

Life

A Story by Lovermcfly
"

Just a what if thought about after life. Life and death I guess.

"
Krishna, Buddha, God and Allah are sitting around a table playing cards.
"I fold," sighs Buddha as he lays his cards down.
"I do apologise for your loss.. but I'm all in," replies Krishna as he drops more stars in the pile.
God follows, "I as well."
Allah drops stars and a milky way. "I'm in but I raise yo-"
A strange liquid light gleefully dances towards the gods.
"did you have fun little one?" Buddha asks as he reaches out his hand toward the child like energy.
The light giggles with a nod.
God smiles warmly and looks back at the others, "the child really enjoyed that one!"
"As we assumed," laughs Krishna.
Allah kneels down and puts his hand on the head of light, "would you like to go again my love?" He asks.
The light beams with radiance as a black hole opens up and the child like energy runs with excitement into it.
The universe flashes time and space toward a light.
"One more big push, Mrs.lopez..You're doing great," comforted the nurse.
Mrz. Lopez gives one more big push and through the pouring sweat and screams of agony, the nurse smiles, "it's a girl!"


© 2018 Lovermcfly


Author's Note

Lovermcfly
I know the grammar is horrible. Ignore it.
What do you think of the story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

87 Views
Added on May 29, 2018
Last Updated on September 18, 2018
Tags: Life, afterlife, God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, religion, birth, death, light, the meaning of life

Author

Lovermcfly
Lovermcfly

Corpus Christi, TX



About
I'm using this as somewhere to save my work and get the thoughts out of my head. Enjoy. more..

Writing
Kevin Kevin

A Poem by Lovermcfly