The World Inside Me

The World Inside Me

A Story by Julius Parc
"

Everything around you is a reflection of who you are.

"

                                                        The World Inside Me


I entered this world where everything was as it should be.The air was cool and warming at the same time.The sun rays ran through my body with a feeling of comfort welcoming me to a new life.Flowers filled the fields with colors not like those of a crayon no, these were colors so bright and filled with life that just by the sight of them brings you happiness.The birds sang all day.The sound of their chirps brought happiness to my soul.The rivers and streams glistened as if the water was sacred.I closed my eyes as if wanting to awaken from a dream, but I wasn’t dreaming.As I opened my eyes I felt this weight being lifted off my shoulder.It was my old life drifting away making way for new things to come.How did I make it here? I asked myself this question with no intention of getting an answer a beautiful yellow butterfly appeared and landed on my heart.I looked down and smiled I could feel its vibration and I knew my answer. A feeling has come over me one where I felt like I was home. It was a feeling of comfort, love and peace.Something inside of me has awaken.Everything that I had ever questioned was being revealed to me it was like my own world of dreams.Only this was real, I could feel everything around me even the aura around my body.I have come a long way for thousands of years my soul has traveled from body to body trying to find my true self only to realize there was nothing to find. In that nothingness Iv’e found who I am.The feeling of having something to prove or something to accomplish is just an illusion. 

As I moved along wanting to explore it seemed as though I knew this place like Iv’e been here before.Everything was alive and full of life from the smallest creature to the wind blowing between my fingers.The sun glare on the mountains were breathtaking.You can hear the leaves moving the streams flowing there was life everywhere.Am I alive was the question that arose even though I have never felt more alive in my life.As i walked over to the stream wanting to get a taste of the sacred water I got closer and seen my reflection.I was shining like glitter in the sunlight my aura was bright.I reached into the water to touch my reflection and as my finger touched the surface I can suddenly see life under water.It was as if there was a water world just beneath my feet.I slowly pulled my finger back in amazement wanting to feel puzzled and confused instead I felt nothing but understanding.As I moved along wanting to see more at a distance appeared what seems to be a unicorn.It was so beautiful really heart felt, as I got closer I could see its aura very colorful like those of a rainbow.I walked up to the unicorn and without even speaking I heard a voice say “it’s nice to finally meet you”.Somewhat confused I spoke back saying “who are you?” but I couldn’t hear my words I soon realized I can only hear my thoughts.So I reached out to touch the unicorn and the moment my hand touched its glowing skin I could feel everything from its heartbeat to the life flowing through its veins.Once again I hear a voice inside my head it said “Whatever you can imagine, is real” and in an instant the unicorn flew away.I wondered to the top of the highest hill I could see trying to get a view of everything.As I approached the top of the hill what I saw was a lion shining in all its glory sitting looking over the landscape.I said in my head “can you hear me?” with its back still turned I hear a voice say “Of course I can this is your world” .Again he spoke “Everything you see around you is a reflection of your heart” at that moment I knew that this place that I entered was me.I sat there in silence soaking in the healing light from the sunset.My mind was free and open.Iv’e come to realize that life isn’t what it appears to be, deep down inside there is a truth that we long for.Not a truth to prove but to understand.I knew anything was possible as I stood only to realize the lion was gone I looked up at the sky and seen a shooting star instead of making a wish I thanked it. I should name this place ‘The World Inside Me”.

© 2016 Julius Parc


Author's Note

Julius Parc
I started with a sentence then my heart took over. Just something I wrote at the park.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on April 15, 2016
Last Updated on April 15, 2016

Author

Julius Parc
Julius Parc

philadelphia, PA



About
I'm just a soul of wonder sharing my story with the world. more..

Writing