Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Control

Control

A Story by JustNonsenseAndSugar

His voice echoed in my head, rumbling behind the bones of my chest. He cried ‘Amen’ to the sky as if that word would save him from the hell I offered. But that voice. It made me want to dance and to fly. He inspired the devil in me. I forced my way into him, making myself at home. Learning his tricks, his lies, his fears. He refused to stop, that holy word on his devil lips. For every time he cried for his God, I multiplied his suffering. His body convulsed and his delicious blood flowed in reverse, burning a path through him. I heard him cry out and claw at his chest as if tearing out his heart would get me out. I sunk my claws deeper into him. You are mine. You are mine. You are mine. I whispered to him, calming him, promising him. I gave him a taste of what I could give and he lapped it up as fast as I could give it. The holy turned hellish as I let him feed on my energy, my darkness. I saw through his violet eyes as the people bowed and groveled before him. With the tearing of flesh, I forced my wings out his back. Blood flew from his flesh as he screamed in agony. I wrapped him around my will, tempting him with the hell I offered. I silently took control, bit by bit, until I could force him aside. He had never felt blood on his hands and never tasted the flesh of man. I could see him, his soul broken and destroyed. I raised him up to look upon me.

“Taste the flesh of your fellow man and lap upon the blood for nothing is more sweet.” I ordered, and I felt his body move. I felt as he tore his families flesh from their bones, gulping at the meat. Lapping at their blood.

“Not enough.” He whined. I commanded him to turn his claws upon himself. He tore at his flesh, exposing the bones of his chest. He arched off the ground as blood poured from his chest and he only went silent once he sunk his fingers into his heart in the vain hope to taste the tender morsel. With his final breath, I left his body, his blood warm against my feet. I raised his head and tore his eyes from the bone arches of his skull, swallowing them after popping them between my teeth. I dropped him and stood, raising my face to the sky.

"God, let me find another."

© 2018 JustNonsenseAndSugar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018

Author

JustNonsenseAndSugar
JustNonsenseAndSugar

Somewhere, MI



About
I lack understanding of others so it is difficult for me to comment on your writing. If you ask me to specifically, I will try to do my best however. I will try to comment on writing but I normally av.. more..

Writing