Me Through His Eyes

Me Through His Eyes

A Story by Justine

 

I watch her from the front window as she leans on the railing of the porch. My eyes take her in as she watches the dark grey clouds roll closer.

 

Her dark brown curls blow against her cheek, fluttering lightly, as her fingers wrap around the dark brown bottle sitting on the railing next to her arm.

 

She takes a small sip, then another setting it back down, I know she won’t finish it, she never does. Just a few sips and I end up drinking the rest.

 

 A trait that makes me smile and as I do, I watch her just standing, the sky getting

a deeper grey. She adjusts her weight leaning more on the rail, her jeans moving slowly with her body,the hem brushing her bare feet. Her fitted tee rippling against her as the wind picks up swirling her curls behind her.

 

I can no longer just stand and watch. I feel my legs moving me to the porch. It creaks under my weight, I know she heard. She knows I’m there as the first crack of thunder sounds off in the distance. I slip my arms around her middle softly, feeling her tense then quickly relax into me. I get to work on the task of finishing the drink she left. Taking a sip and setting it back down, I pull her closer against me. Resting her head back against my shoulder we stand together as the thunder gets louder and the rain falls lightly.

In my eyes she could never get more beautiful.

© 2008 Justine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww! That is so sweet! I love romance so much. The idea that men appreciate their women that much just makes my heart melt. Great job of catching the beauty of yourself and the things he appreciates about you. I'm looking foward to reading more of you work. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


I think I've fallen in love. LOL. This is beautiful, though I feel really cold reading it with the dark clouds and wind (:

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2008

Author

Justine
Justine

CA



About
"If you wore your heart and mind outside on your forehead they'd ALL be lining up just to get a glimpse."{[♥]} **** My style of writing, if I def.. more..

Writing