The Dark Night

The Dark Night

A Story by Justin Thorne

"How much longer Jake?" Alex asked her boyfriend Jake.
"About half a mile." Jake said.
"We have been walking for five and a half miles!! I don't think I can go much longer." She said.
So Jake and Alex kept walking. They herd like a sh-sh-sh-sh a-a-a-a, sh-sh-sh-sh a-a-a-a. Noise.
"W-w-w-w-what was that?!" Alex asked.
"Just the wind." Jake said.
Alex started to hold on to Jake with all of her might. It was like she was afraid that there was someone else out there. And mabye there was.
"I think there is someone out there." Alex said."THERE IS NO..."
"Jake? Jake answer me right now!!!!" She yelled. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" She saw blood. She ran as fast as she . could back to the car. 15 minutes later she finally made it to the car. It was a good thing she had the keys. She tried starting the car. It wouldn't start.
"Come on please work!!!!" She yelled.
She saw something coming. The car finally started. She put it in revers and flored it. She was driving so fast on the highway that she lost contorl of the car and smashed into a tree.

10 Years Later

"Mommy can we drive down the trail?" A little boy named Max asked.
"Sure sweety." The mom said.
So about 2 minutes later they got down to the same lake that the couple died at.
"Lets go swimming first!" Max said.
So max and his siblings went  swimming. They all were running as fast as they could to the lake. They stoped right in front of the lake.
"W-w-w-w-whats that!!!" Max yelled.
The mom and dad came down and saw two skelletons laying by the lake.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You guys are not going swimming in this lake!!!" The mom said.
So they all walked away from the lake and ate at a picknick table. Later that day max went down to the lake while the parents wern't paying attention.
" I know who you are." Max said to the skeletons.
The skeletons didn't say anything. So later that night the two spirits went and talked to max about what happened and later that night Max got murdered by the same person that killed Jake.
        
                   The End


© 2011 Justin Thorne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Spooky

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome! I like it!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011

Author

Justin Thorne
Justin Thorne

Nebraska City, NE



About
I go into depression a lot. So most of the writings come out with my emotions. I also LOVE Glee. Its a REALLY GOOD Show!!!! more..

Writing
Moving Moving

A Poem by Justin Thorne