[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Jay

In a small town called Picamore Dru, there was 300 people living there including Carla a beautiful little girl who was born with deep purple eyes and curly green hair. Green hair because her mother used to drink a cocuction of broccoli and spinach and purple eyes because her mother used to stare at a cyrstal  stone the entire 9 months she was holding Carla in her womb.

Carla was born with an amazing gift, she had a green thumb. No, it was nta green thumb because it had gangreen but because everything she touched grew and grew, three and four times bigger.= but only if she touched it with her thumb which she kept hidden under a rubber plastic tip, made from gloves to avoid making something grow.

There had been time that Carla had forgotten to wear her plastic tip on her thumb and it showed all around town,, there was Mr. Whatimier who was 8 feet tall whom she kissed and hug hello, Ms. Bolders dog Skip that was 300pounds, patted gently on the head by Carla, the Post Man's Vechile that was 10 feet tall, and ten feet wide, and the Lorenzo's fence that was 14 feet tall and couldn't be cut down because it would just grow again over night. In such a small town, someone or something was zoomed up three times the size, every now and then when Carla forgot to wear her rubber tip.

One day her mother became ill and asked her to go to town to buy some goose milk, needed very  much for her cold. So Carla goes off to the woods (you didn't expect her to hop on a bus did you?) and when she is half way through the woods she notices that she doesn't have her rubber tip on. Carla stops dead on her track, turns and starts to run back home when she slips and falls on the ground, landing on her buttocks. She places her hands on the ground and lifts herself back up and suddenly the grass grew so high she couldn't shee where she was going. So Carla, unforunately had to inmidate a frog and leap up and down trying to find her way eithe back home or the medicine shop.

On one of her hops Carla comes across a little boy sitting on a tree, crying. Carla hops up to the tree and inquires why he is crying, he indicates he is lost and scared to come down from the tree. Carla hops up to the tree trunk and ask the young boy to reach for her hand on the count of three. 1,2,3, he reaches down and Carla reaches up pulling the young boy down who falls to his knees and starts to grow and grow and grows 7 feet tall. Pleased he pulled Carla up and onto his back, running into town as Carla's green hair flew behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Jay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on July 17, 2009

Author

Jay
Jay

ny, NY



About
I love to write because in the windmills of my mind, it takes me away from all of life's worries. I am currently living in upstate NY but was raised in the City. The projects, where I was raised was .. more..

Writing
Heavenly Showers Heavenly Showers

A Story by Jay


Who's In Charge Who's In Charge

A Screenplay by Jay


Sister Soul Sister Soul

A Poem by Jay