Heartwork

Heartwork

A Story by JuusoV
"

Sample of a fantasy story I have been writing.

"

HEARTWORK


Spheres of wisdom and myth surrounded this figure clad with dark robes of enthralling weave. Hidden knowledge and prowess was in the possession of him for the virtue of being one in a unique group of individuals, a lineage of the initiated. They were the Infiltrators. The subliminal domains of the earth, worlds and kingdoms built beyond the thread of the ambient air were interceptable through inherent power in their words. Grand conjurations of old which came forth from arcane writs. For the company an opportunity like this would set them apart from the mortal world, for the times would be few even at the weariness of the last passage of centuries that an opportunity like this would come forth.

  ”A subtlety defines the courses of our actions from now onward. Openness, concentration and mindfulness are rightful assets. When the thought of forgery, restrained into the world as you know it, doubts you, cast it aside. Your character must come apart from the shackles of the mundane. The nature will detect faulty in your heart as a lack of belief, and this violation prevents our access into below. Most importantly, rejoice in what is to come. The feeling of a connection so pure and deep will be the experience of yours and only few others alone. So heed the weight of these words lest the experience be stained by uncommitment.”

 As the anticipation was bursting in their veins, in understandment they nodded.

  ”Very well, let us begin. Close your eyes.”

  The long lost feeling of the pure awaiting of a child at the event of something great to come, captured their characters as they obeyed.

  ”Sight now taken away so that the treacherous bounds of matter be not a blindfold to your soul, think. These limitless lands we soon will enter are not unknown to you. We have been, all of us have been into the subliminal realms countless times before. In this form the mind is restricted, to follow paths predetermined by your thoughts and experiences, locking away the true brilliance of it. All are integrated into the domain in a profound sense.”

  ”Dreams.” Magus breathed out through instinct.

  ”Yes. Dreams.” Replied the infiltrator with subtone of acceptance in his voice.

  ”The dreams are the ways you use unconsciously to visit the secret world. The experiences of the world through dreams are raw and unstructured. But these enters beyond the walls of sleep are not in vain, even though a fragile fraction of the vibrating vividity is sometimes extracted through them. Our hearts recognizes and reconnects the world as it becomes present as it is natural for it, information being extracted under our prime sensory vividity. With these conjurations it all is different.”

  ”And the walks of the dreams now invocate, but a thread on these directionless paths we do not take. Come that apart, from the moments to the epochs now recollect. The walks and the journeys becoming unrestricted and by this remission all shall be yours to conquer. The restricting sequences of dreams taken down, an entrance into a state where amendments can be made. Still these moments being whispers and fragile as the grains of sand, in such diminutiveness in their form that they reach out and coalesce with eternity. For moment all the wonders of the kingdoms built beyond the stars come alive and come apart and somehow still being undone. Hearken to me and all this is yours for moments to be, the words now cascading in your hearts. Senses of the body and the mind now activated and released making the substance of your character attuned to the messages from the secret world. The sights your eyes bear, trust them no more since they only see treason and deception. An unwilling restrain of matter partly severing the connection of the hearts to their homes. Lay all that is hosted around you into thoughts of the forgotten. Disseminate the world around us and look into the world created from the images which are brought forth from the unfettered and unchained heart. The initiated speaking forth the words of the spells from the olden ages ago are now granted unto me, and now me, through the power vested in me I shall take you to the great beyond. Shall we depart this mortal coil falsely declared as reality, and appear into worlds where logic and reason are merely worlds. The great realms now enter.”

 Now the individual causeways were treaded by these men. From the wastelands were causal violation was possible, from the walks on the green banks of a river where water flowed upstream, to beautiful shimmering fields where the sun ascended from opposite direction and rain fell into the sky and to the autumn forests where the fiery leaves of the fall hovered towards the heights.

  The unrestricted heart of theirs brought forth images and feelings of great clarity, from the present they were taken away into a timeline where hours did not differ. Hours which had no name and epochs which were not writ into any chronicles passed by at the amazement of these views, a spectacular valley with towering mountains of old and snow and the sky of the greatest display where sun and the full moon reigned together. Beautiful gradients of night and day combined in these brilliance of colors imbued a presence of stolen time into them.

  Captured to this all-inspiring clarity the advance of time was long forgotten, still under some nameless command the sun set it’s sails toward the horizon, to enter from the portals forged by the forerunners from which through it would enter a new world and give the sky for the night to arrive, but the moon discarded it’s place as the herald of night for it chased the golden fire in longing and bond in this newfound union to the realms there beyond. Like in the days of now enthroned myths, at the disappearance of the sun and the moon, the stars were allowed a chance to reign in the sky, to once show their brightness uncontended. Myriad of points of cold fire churned in the sky, stellar jewels of the dome for the dark vastness. With the unseen light of theirs almost whispers from the furnaces where the stars dwelt were heard.

  Suddenly the voice of the infiltrator sounded all around from the ambient air:

  ”Open your eyes.”

  At the retrieval of their sight transcendent surroundings of a different world was seen. Surrounded by different, beautiful and mystical, unstructured but logical, colorful and living world. Cosmic fibers gleamed all around them with a harmonic change in brightness. Now they were perceivable. Finally a raiment of vision had been lain on this unclad world. The grand spirit of nature was there present, feeling more existent than ever before. Every breath, every beat of the pounding heart was captured in it’s most vivid form.

The individuality of character soon captured them and they soon found themselves walking the routes of their own. A cosmic fiber was found by his intuition for it bore unique characteristics as the path was built into his being. The rhythm of the fiber owned a resemblance to which he had walked with all of his life. The rhythm of his heart.

  "All are integrated into the domain in a profound sense."

  Now the words of the infiltrator became clear.

 A domain for the heart. Hidden pathways among the harmonic resonances led the treaders towards individual oscillating fibers in this journey of grand transference onward into the core.

With a sudden and all known clarity they were sure, in this new hidden world beating the strong harmony of new and pure.

  ”Yes. For every heart hosted within a creature of this ground a cosmic string is weaved into this ethereal structure, and from through this fallow spiritual veil like a tidal waves crushing to the shore, the heart is imbued with a beating power of life from down below. The cosmic string empowers the heart, and through this curtain the silent power streams to the firmament world and into every one of us. And between certain creatures, their heartstrings oscillate in the same rhythm. The moment between some of us who have experienced the governing feeling that a familiar spirit is encountered, this mythical feeling of unity, like it was meant to be. Now it will be revealed to you, that yes, it was meant to be. The heartfibers among these unique group of creatures pulsate in the same frequency, like beacons of celestial light making their existence known, searching for the others to be empowered together. From the uniform sea a few outposts of outshining clarity rise out.

  

  And this was one of the original secrets of the Towerguards. From the beginning when the fibers were weaved into the ethereal chambers, destined was for some fibers to vibrate in the same rhythm. If these fibers ever be connected, would they host bond for a strength nothing could not burn apart. No fire nor ice would wield the power to cease it. Even Death couldn’t separate them, though the mortal shells be divided, the echoes of the two resonant, now unweaved fibers would remain in the cosmic chambers for centuries to come.

  Arkadon immersed himself into the glowing fiber of his heart, soon to realize and watch in awe as the pulse in his veins was shaking the ground.

  Individual mirrors in this sub-level domain world existed for every man and every creature living in rule under the sky. A lifetime, feelings felt, memories remembered, into the vibrations of the fibers all of them were weaved. Hours and days lost, through fragile state of living creature’s memory into a oblivion most of the recollections had fallen. By this revelation, words from the wise and old of assessing power through memories came clear. The key is the memories. Memories of unbreakable happiness and recollections of deep sorrow retained before them in most greatest of intensities, and now feeling them as then, in the brightest light of the brightest sun, and in the deepest shadow of the darkest moon. All storms of hate, furies of anger and despair. Sickness and untimely death. All motions, movements of bitter and grey sorrow, the throes of apparent destruction. All these we should now part aside. Though inevitably held under the force of causality, no deed existed which would bear no meaning. All paths taken would eventually merge into a stream, to define character as it was now, and build foundations for new paths to be taken. Every stone moved, every leaf touched would define our entity in a moment’s breath. And through all this, as simple as it is, still some of us try to escape from the moment, break through causality, live and amend the past were all has happened already, or live in the future, trying to change things not even taken place. Only thing we could affect, only thing which would define our future and retroactively our past is now. This moment. Because here we are, undeniably existing as correlations between future and past. And with ancient wisdom they knew that there was no darkness which could endure forever.


Their sensory performance overwhelmed continuously, something did they not realize to gaze upon. Starry domain defined by the transient walls built, had views of wonder to beheld beyond

  ”The skies of the world below is what you gaze now. Transcending through this ground and the mythical domain, and rushing through space and stars, soon would clouds and skies of lower Realm be shown before us. And soon the world itself. And up above another world. As above so below, world beyond world and realm beneath realm.”

  Suddenly an all-around clarity came around them as all the slowly waving fibers synchronized their glow to a massive wave of pure light, and this colossal unified frequence produced wordless experiences of sound and light. And here in the hidden world they felt the transient phase going through the fibers of their heart.

  ”What happened?” One member of the company asked.

  ”At the moment of the great clarity a new soul ascended or descended to our realm. A new life began a new journey. The unifying act of cosmic fibers was an assimilation of the newly weaved fiber into the structure of all. A way to welcome a soul to a new home.”

  Soonly after, it seemed that the fibers of the world had drained all life and light within them, devouring brightness from around and concealing it within themselves.

  ”And that was when a soul left our home for new horizons. The world of ours is forced to hold it’s breath in order to give pathway into the new soul to these chambers, in order to assimilate the change into the structure. Our world was forced to let the soul go.”

  What do you mean, ”forced to leave a soul”?

  ”The grand spirit of nature in it’s simplified form is a loving entity. The asunder oceans, the immovable rocks, all formations of land and the sea weeps for a quite and silent moment at the loss of a life from this ground. For these lands we tread upon, as above and so below, the most solemn purpose for these lands, these skies and these seas are to host a life.”

  ”The gleaming peaks, the deepest lakes, whenever being able to give a life and a home to a soul, a short timeless joy is given into them. Heaving through these chambers with a wave of pure light.”


  At the dawn of time and world, the beings now lifted up to the sky known as Towerguards, walked the same paths as men walk today. In a realizing moment did they understand that without one significant force would their characters be just statues, immobile, lifeless creations for meanings not created. Significant and unknown force called life. Though being initiated with a great strength, an arcane knowledge into the Towerguards was not imbued. When seeing the first rays of the sun upon entering eyes of theirs, they did not held the reason for their waking. Nor they held the reason for their time upon this earth.

  Time and a time apart did they experience joyous existence as beings that came from somewhere and would end up somewhere, granting them genuine inspiration in determination of all, but as the men whom were created from their image, were they also subject to sorrow and despair. Unknown origin of their beating heart and reasons and definitions not written in any book or told in any tale, did they experience loneliness and sadness more profounding than the void between the stars, and thus they were destined to be lost in the grand sea. All of this was about to change, as when it was revealed to the Towerguards that they held the ability to create, now it came clear why there was no destiny laid on them. They should create it themselves. And they did not feel that hollow anymore. And in the brink of this new grandeur, the quest for finding the origin of life was laid aside for a while.

  Creation of for the first form of the world commenced for their new vision.

  The sub-level halls bordering wastelands between time and infinity were first creations to be inaugurated by the hands of the Towerguards. Shimmering homes to the equilibrium and emotion, at first this was how Towerguards ment it to be. These new creations would now feel as they felt. Created from their image, brought into life from their wake, would they lay population into the newfound lands with their new creation. To share the most beautiful gift of all imbued into the Towerguards was all they wanted.

Life.

And these new creations of theirs shalt now be able to experience the beauty of life without the burdening task to determine their origins, for the Towerguards were their origin. And this ultimate truth was able to be found by their offspring through virtue and valor.

  However it came to pass that these unstructured emotional worlds required too much from the new beings, for they were not capable of processing all and everything coming from every direction at once. After long hours and days of deep thought the Towerguards realized what needed to be done. And through their resolution the Towerguards enthroned universal entity called time, which was separated from the physical boundaries of the world. Time would regulate the new and young life raging in the new beings, but yet again failure was their bitter result. However under the rule of time the world still changed and swirled with form and impulses like a stormy sea, and time took all these transformations apart from each other preventing their incoming all at once.

  New revelation came and Towerguards saw that the thundering and unstructured streams of raw lifeforce needed to be contained and yet be granted the ability to be. Mediums of raw lifeforce output.

  And thus they created the land. And they created the sky and the sea. And now these images of theirs had more logic and reason applied into the new home living around them, and did they realize that now the time could apply it's unquestionable effect rightfully and how it should have been. In creating these shells for the spiritual force to recide in had it's price. For now the clarity and recognition were hidden away, in the end of pathways made by mental and physical means. Happiness and creativity were not laid before them, they were required to be found by the new men. The most virtuous ones shalt be able to find themselves the greatest feelings of new discovery, of achievement and through endeavor and in the end a chance to get a short glimpse into the mysterious.

  But only few of the first men and yet today only few are able to.

  Countless spirits still walk their way to the end of their path never living their life to the fullest, and in the most greyest of ends sees the divine spark die from deep within their heart.

  And still how sad the stark reality is, Towerguards grew wise from this. In a lifetime, understanding and searching happiness and through hard effort finally achieving it, bore countless times more value than receiving everything and all from the first morning. But because Towerguards knew all and everything without founding it or being taught it, their sight could only have carried their perception that far. But greatest the success was, when their new creations found their own path.

  Today a fallow veil exist between these two previously inseparably intertwined worlds, and many beings live their lives without ever knowing of it's existence. But hidden pathways, spirit bridges are laid into the ambience for the wisest ones to recover. A subtle roadways allowing glimpses into the origins.

© 2017 JuusoV


Author's Note

JuusoV
I have mainly written these for myself and for a couple of my friends to read. If you think this would be good enough that you would want to read my other pieces of the story as well, please let me know! And of course other comment & critique also welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on August 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 30, 2017
Tags: fantasy, secret, world, hidden, heart, work, mystical

Author

JuusoV
JuusoV

Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland



Writing