A painful memory with scares that show

A painful memory with scares that show

A Story by kirstey Lost,Crushed,Cold&Confused
"

well about a girl that lives with her mum and step dad and her step dad killed her mum and she now living with her step dad keepiing a secret

"

I could hear the screams, shouts and what I thought empty threats through the walls. Then silence. “NO!” I shouted, puling my door open basically ripping it off its hinges. I sprinted down the stairs and flung the kitchen door open. But I was too late. There she laid in a pool of her own blood. My mother, my own mother dead!. I looked up at my step father with tears in my eye’s he lunged for me but I dodge out of the way and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me. As he banged on the door shouting fiercely. I just fell to my knees and cried.

Even though me and my mum didn’t get along and I hated her with a passion. I never thought I actually lose her. By that filthy lowlife, excuse of a father. BANG BANG BANG. “come on open the door you little rat”. As I curled up on the floor waiting for him to give up the words just kept coming. “you little b***h why did you come downstairs!?!”. After a little bit more of abuse being shouted he went away out to the pubs I do believe. I stayed in the bathroom for another 5 minuets after hearing the front door slam.

I un locked the door and slowly opened it. I crawled out of the bathroom and stood up slowly. Still shaking with fear I went into the living room and collapsed on the sofa.

I woke up with a banging headache and I realized I had fallen on the floor in my sleep and not woken up.

I blinked a couple of times to try and adjust to the dark and looked up at the clock it read 3am. I thought “3AM!!!! Why am I awake!?!?!”. I then heard the door open I jumped up in fright. I heard him stumbling getting closer. Then I saw him. Just standing there looking at me. He then grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He stumbled over his own feet pushing me against the wall more. I didn’t dare scream for him to stop. He mumbled to me “you little b***h see what you did to me…SEE!!”. he slapped me across the face. I started to get tears in my eye’s. he slapped me again and again. He stopped and step back dropping me to the ground. I landed on my knees. He kicked me a couple of times in the stomach and then stumbled up the stairs into his bedroom slamming the door behind him. I just curled up in pain and the next thing I knew there was light coming through the window. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eye’s. I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw my dead mum on the floor I bit my lip to stop me from screaming. I just stood there and stared she looked so fragile so. Unreal. I crept up stairs and opened his door just a little. There he was passed out on the edge of his bed I could of killed him. But no I didn’t I would of felt guilty. I sighed and crept back down stairs. I looked out the window. It was raining chucking it down!, I was so mad, all I wanted to do is get out of the house but no it had to rain!. I just got the wii fit out and did 20 minuet jogging.

© 2010 kirstey Lost,Crushed,Cold&Confused


Author's Note

kirstey Lost,Crushed,Cold&Confused
umm..this is my first story (: ever!!! so dont be to mean i know it sucks :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sorry but I find this ending very hard to believe. Why would your main character start playing Wii instead of calling the police or running away? I know you said it was raining but I don't think that would really stop someone from fleeing a murder scene. I really think you should do this over, definitely run a spell check, and think of a more suitable ending. More details about your characters wouldn't hurt either. That's just my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i love the story, you should continue writing more =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sorry but I find this ending very hard to believe. Why would your main character start playing Wii instead of calling the police or running away? I know you said it was raining but I don't think that would really stop someone from fleeing a murder scene. I really think you should do this over, definitely run a spell check, and think of a more suitable ending. More details about your characters wouldn't hurt either. That's just my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 4, 2010
Last Updated on January 4, 2010