To be good you must; but what if..

To be good you must; but what if..

A Story by KASI
"

Struggles within some minds these days

"

"do not lie"

When you have to hide something? Wearing a mask, or fooling yourself to look happy?

"do not steal"

You can steal a persons breath away in a single sentence...

"do not cheat"

You could mislead, an object.. person.. phrase, that cheats your mind.

"do not murder"

You can 'murder' a pencil, a flower or pot. You can be called murderer for the smallest things. You can 'murder' someone by hurting them. even if unintentional and not physical.

"honor your father and mother"

When you are disgraced, slapped or hit something happens in your mind. When they cause you feelings that you'd rather be dead, can you really?

"respect your elders"

What elders? What if they are gone? Never known, never seen, never knew...

"love your neighbors"

Strangers. everyone who lives around you is an unknown person. you don't know if they're nice, mean, racist or murderous. what now?

"love your enemies as yourself"
 

As yourself..  meaning you must love yourself? and If you don't, hate the enemy?


I must.. to be good.. But what if I can't? Why must I question myself in these ways? Why... Why...

© 2013 KASI


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on April 21, 2013

Author

KASI
KASI

amerika, HI, Aruba



About
Writing is a hobby I have learned to love~ Told that I have a strong 'voice'.. well.. I continue to write xD (Photo is me~) Participant of NaNoWriMo 2011, 2012 more..

Writing
My Wish My Wish

A Poem by KASI


All Was Silent All Was Silent

A Story by KASI


Never Ending Never Ending

A Poem by KASI