At the beach

At the beach

A Story by Sarah Mizkatt
"

blah...

"

We are sitting on the beach. Looking at the sunset. The beautiful, beatiful sunset.

We sit beside each other. Talking, laughing, enjoying each others company.

Suddenly you place your hand on mine, and I look into your beautiful blue eyes. You look into mine. I see your blushing a little, but I am probably too..

 You start leaning towards me. Closing your eyes. A soft pair of lips mets mine. So warm.. I could melt right on the spot. It feels good. You slowly pull away and opens your eyes.

 Once again your looking at me, with a big smile on your face. I smile back at you. Then you lean towards me again and gives me another soft kiss. It's not as long but it feels just as good.

 You stands up and takes your shirt off. Showing your pale skin. I quickly turn away and blush like mad.

 When I look back at you, you are standing in the sea, waving at me. I get up and take a few steps towards the sea.

 Considering if I should join. But when you splashes water in my face and all over my clothes, I made up my mind. So I slide out of my skirt, and jumps into the sparkling water to get revenge.

© 2011 Sarah Mizkatt


Author's Note

Sarah Mizkatt
...... Ignore grammar problemsssssss pleasssssssse

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ihhh, soooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! :'D
Thanks for sharing and keep on writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011

Author

Sarah Mizkatt
Sarah Mizkatt

Ebeltoft, Popstickle!, Denmark



About
Hi, im a 15 year old girl with her own style.. I like to draw or write feelings, listen to music, watch movies and to hang out with friendz.. + Im a little manga and anime freak. more..

Writing
You. You.

A Poem by Sarah Mizkatt