Ice and snow

Ice and snow

A Story by Sarah Mizkatt
"

Um.... This is a short crappy story about two of my OCs. (Snowflake and Aya) I might continue on the story, but lets see...

"

He sat on a rock, out in no-where. He looked around. Snow and ice everywhere. It will never disappear.

He took off one of his cloves. Showing his pale white skin. His skin has always been this cold colour.

He sighed and standed up, looked around one more time. Snow. Ice. It will never go away.

He has no friends and he had never known his family. No one wanted to be near him.

Then he just starts walking. Unaware where to. He just... Walks.

He is looking up at the sky while walking. The sky is grey and sad. It just makes it all worse.

Suddenly something bumped into him and he looked down at the ground to find a little girl rubbing her head in pain. She quickly gets to her feet again and then all of a sudden wraps her arms around his waist. His eyes went wide as he just stood there, shocked by the girl's sudden move. But then he heard the small sobs that came from her and slowly wraps his arms around her, trying to comfort her a little.

Why are you crying? He asked her.

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes.

I-I-I ran away. A psyco boy killed my m-mom, my dad and my littlesister.. I didn''t know what to do! I couldn't help them! It all happened so quick! S-s-so I just ran a-.......

Before she could finish the sentense she bursted out in tears. Feeling sympathy for her, he hold her a little tighter, she burried her head in his stomach and then cried out loud.

After a little while she started to cool down. They now sat under a solid frozen tree. The tree was blue and the branches of the tree looked like sharp needles.

They sat there. Studying each others face.

She was a young girl, probably only about ten years old. She had long dark bluish hair with the weirdest ponytail he had ever seen, and dark eyes filled with fear but also curiosity.

He looked like he was a male in his twenties. He had white hair and his skin was very pale, and his eyes they where this cold light blue colour. She began to freeze a little just by looking at them. But there was something wrong with his pupils. She tried to focus on them, and then she saw them. His snowflake shaped pupils. She wondered why..

After another while one of then finally spoke again.

Your skin is so pale, are you sick? She asked, releasing some of the questions she had keept inside of her.

But he simply just shock his head as a reply.

Why are your pupils shaped like snowflakes? She asked, hoping for a better answer this time.

I don't know.

He simply said, staring at the cold snowy ground.

Do you have a family?

At these words, it feelt like a spear just went through his heart. He had never known his family. He wasen't even sure if he had actually had one. Maybe he was from another planet? That could explain why he was so different from other humans.

He was about to give her a I-don't-know-answer again when suddenly they heard a huge explosion. They quickly turned their heads and saw a giant cloud of black smoke rise towards the sky.......

 

 

 

To Be Continued.

 

© 2011 Sarah Mizkatt


Author's Note

Sarah Mizkatt
Plz ignore grammar problems and what so ever -.-'

Thank you~u

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on January 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011

Author

Sarah Mizkatt
Sarah Mizkatt

Ebeltoft, Popstickle!, Denmark



About
Hi, im a 15 year old girl with her own style.. I like to draw or write feelings, listen to music, watch movies and to hang out with friendz.. + Im a little manga and anime freak. more..

Writing
You. You.

A Poem by Sarah Mizkatt