The Benefits of Being In A Relationship With A Leader.

The Benefits of Being In A Relationship With A Leader.

A Story by Cashmere Thoughts
"

Let's write again, this time, 5 years later, lets write about love.

"

There has been a series of challenges that have come forth in the course of my relationship with Nonkululeko Shibula over the past 14 months. Challenges which have all but demanded me to be a better version of myself time and time again.


I used to be a person who lives in his head with only a small percentage of my ideas being manifested in poetry. There was a time where I wrote love notes on Facebook it was really my first time blogging without noticing and certainly not my last as time would have it.


The Benefits of dating this woman is how she hates ideas. She doesn't value ideas if they remain just ideas. She asks the validity of these ideas by the validity of their practicality.


It you can't do something to bring this idea to life than it is useless. it is unjust. It is worthless and you should not spend a single second thinking of it any further.


Tough love, a little harsh if we are being honest but this is what made me fall in love with her more. The journey to finding my sound as an artist, to be more business savvy as an entrepreneur started all because of her.


I started looking in, finding what really gives my life meaning and the heart of it all has always been writing. As I grew up, verses and poems were not enough anymore, those once in a while think pieces were not enough anymore. I wanted more, I deserved more.


I am researching storytelling, songwriting, script writing and any other form of writing and linguistics communication channel that is applicable to everything I always laughed at when it was just an idea.

Urban Divinity as a whole was just an idea and though as a media company it is not refined as yet and in the process of fine tuning my business plan I am staying true to my word by doing something towards the dream I always had and battled with in terms of being worthy of this life and not the typical yes baas 9-5 life.


This is not to say I won't work a normal job, I will, and I look forward to it, for I have a different purpose, a reason to learn. To know the ins and outs of all levels of a day to day running of a business to become more efficient at my own. 


Employee culture. Finance culture, Management culture, Promotion culture, HR culture every cog in the machine that makes the machine produce high quality products, supply chains I want to understand it all from the ground up.


And when I have enough contacts, turnover from people who work for me as a side hustle then we will leave something of significance for our children. And I would not have thought this far. Had it not been for this woman who hates talking and loves action.

She loves in motion, love to her is actions that backup what you say. It's never enough to say but always just to do. And I can never thank her enough. Shibula Wami, Ngiyabonga

© 2020 Cashmere Thoughts


Author's Note

Cashmere Thoughts
Jolani Guys, Kumnandi

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 1, 2020
Last Updated on September 1, 2020
Tags: #love, #relationship, #Growth, #tuesday

Author

Cashmere Thoughts
Cashmere Thoughts

Pietermaritzburg/Durban , KwaZuluNatal, South Africa



About
Multidicipline Writer Music Journalist Public Relations Specialist Poet Blogger Artist Manager more..

Writing