FOOT AND RAIN BOOT

FOOT AND RAIN BOOT

A Story by RICHARD KUMYOLA
"

I was trying to take people a certain part that is safe for their ever lasting life ,and this is just to believe in GOD, being humble, consistency and straight walk.

"

As I was growing up with my age, a little boy, I used to hear a bundle of talks on death and I was daily in my cold room thinking the whole thing about death, it was said to be a secret and no other man should reveal a particle within its bases but GOD. My cold room was my mind at a null mood.

Around other bare roots in our small cold town, I also heard, with both my left and right ears were on duty listening, listening explosions, bangs and tiny stories attempted to define life.

 I just put my hands in the pocket, smiled and said at a low scratching pitched voice, ‘oh! Life is all about eating, sleeping, as you sleep, for not your will but a heaven wish you open up your eyes back  to the new called day. The above will as they say will keep you asleep and join a journey to where unknown.

Today I discover where the dead goes, in our daily life we flourishes like garden mimosa plants, then lots of enemies we meet, with shaped teeth, unfortunately they had none of sparing signs, it is a tough kind of battle we all human beings fight against. Obviously our opponent wins, as we lost the battle, we rest in peace.

Look! It is exactly not resting in peace but means fetching hard as we dies, we lost our life on nature, loss of life means death, absolutely we do find what we lost, we fetch hard what accidentally disappears, anyhow we go catch where it is.

The Dead goes to get what they lost, finding and taking back what is their breath, two options are placed on a golden tray both are trays before our ways, and these are just you to ask yourself that will you get back your breath? Lost, forgetting and feels the pain of your loose scalp forever. So you just get understanding and find a thief soon, tell the one take it out and you get your breath back.

Stay humble

God is your breath -backup system.

 

 

© 2017 RICHARD KUMYOLA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on June 6, 2017
Last Updated on June 6, 2017

Author

RICHARD KUMYOLA
RICHARD KUMYOLA

Muheza, Tanga, Tanzania



About
A medical student , and talented with writing for the bases of viewing the vision of community ,educating and making everyone as a productive member of the society. more..