My real life horror

My real life horror

A Story by Kaylee
"

my life as it is right now

"
With a heart broken, it is never easy to heal. All the times you looked at me and all the times you embraced us are the hardest to forget. Your hugs, your kiss, everything you did was mine. Everything you did was ours. Our plans and our hopes and dreams for our future. Life brings us down a path we can't avoid. There's no way to slam on the breaks and look back just for a second. We all make mistakes but this was the biggest one yet. I was blindsided darling, by the coldness in your heart. The coldness that was once so warm like my old aching heart. Four years of this honey, and who knows if we're even done. The look on your face when we said goodbye was the worst thing that could have been done. Where are your feelings? The ones we both fought to show. We fought the world to show who we loved. We were an army, a team that just could not loose. Now I'm the one who has lost everything, and the worst being you. You were my rock, and the whole reason why I stayed to fight this sad pathetic thing called life. I had a future, and I believed in us. What went wrong? 
You know I've been there through your childhood, and through the changes you went through. I was there when your mom was sick, and I was there when your baby boy was born. I was there when everything turned upside down and you gave up. I brought you back up, and you put faith back into me that life is worth it. Still, I get nothing except for this big black hole eating at my heart. When will it stop? There's not much left. 
It seems as though when you left, everyone left around me and it's just getting worse. I have no where to go, no where to hide. No one understands lovely, only you had a clue. Now I have no voice, no strength, no real feelings. All that's ever left is you. You used to be a phone call away, or in the next room. Now all I see are these big empty rooms. 
Your biggest mistake was to leave the girl that will always be there for you. Do everything in my power to make you, you. I would drown in the ocean if it meant saving you but I guess that means nothing, considering my big empty room. If you were happy, I was happy too. Your happiness meant everything to me, it was always about you. I was selfless I was humble, I was caring. Even on my worst days, my first thought was you. For four long years you've been on my mind darling, and it's not going to stop now. I'm called stupid for caring this much for you. 
Now I'm all alone, with my pathetic hopes and dreams. What do they mean now? A damn cry into the sea. What am I now? A broken shell on the beach. 
I was once so careless and wild and free, I called my self the "One woman wolf pack" and there was only me. I was a heart breaker, a real tease. That all changed for you. I guess this is karma baby, and all it took was you. 
I will never forget the way you would wrap me up and protect me from the world. The way you woke up to me and never wanted to get up at all. We'd lay in your bed, stare at each other for hours. Your blue eyes turned to stone, and your kiss is a memory. There was such a spark between us that only us could see. The way you joked and claimed my body as yours. I never wanted those moments to end you know. Now they are gone and so am I. A whisper in the wind when you said goodbye..

© 2014 Kaylee


Author's Note

Kaylee
ignore grammar problems, it was a rant... but I do still want to hear what people have to say!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on June 24, 2014
Last Updated on June 24, 2014
Tags: problems, teen, love, heartbreak, sad, life

Author

Kaylee
Kaylee

NY



About
I'm a caring person, and will never cease to be. Young and bittersweet. more..

Writing
War War

A Poem by Kaylee


My dark mind My dark mind

A Poem by Kaylee