Meeting Her .... !

Meeting Her .... !

A Story by Kaavs
"

An emotional treat about Krishna who s awaiting someone

"
It was destined to be a perfect evening ! Krishna was freaking around for a last minute checking of arrangements. He had been planning out things , from almost  a month before. Making sure the parking arena had ample space left out ,he made himself comfortable in his couch.

The ticking clock seemed to be too slow for the first time in his life .This was the moment , he had been waiting for almost 2 yrs . He �" was �" going �" to �"meet �" her ………….. Again !

“They say time heals everything , but how come I still miss her the same as I did , when she left me 2 yrs ago ?” thought Krishna to himself. She had been his  everything from the day he first saw her. Not even a day had passed without an argument between the duo . But still , she felt comfortable being in his arms.Krishna had done almost everything he could to keep her happy. “Uh! You never express yourself …. “ was her routine groan . It was not that he didn’t , but Krishna was the kind of guy who prefers keeping his emotions to himself.

Being alone, Krishna started getting nostalgic. Their celebrations, petty fights ,arguments ,outings every possible thing he could think of seemed so much occupied with Shruthi. Afterall , it was Krishna who decided that they had to face the separation and convinced a reluctant Shruthi . His memories were still afresh , how he cried like a child when she bid him good bye !

Lost in thoughts , he was jerked to awarenessby beep of his blackberry. Yes !! It wasShruthi . “Will be there in 5 mins… J “ This , was enough to kick back Krishna to action. He was walking restlessly from door to hall eagerly expecting her . How would Shruthi react on seeing him ? Will she hug him tight or wave at him from distance or even worse , walk past him casually ?Will she be the same Shruthi he had bid adieu 2 yrs back ? Questions kept flooding his mind.

Suddenly he felt a shrill wave of emotion running down his spine as he saw Shruthi smiling at him from doorstep . She came closer to Krishna & looked into his eyes. The moment of silence between the two conveyed more than what words could have did. She hugged him….. “You must be tired..go & get changed for dinner before its late “ responded Krishna . “Uh ! You never express yourself appa “ smiled Shruthi & walked past Krishna who was silently wiping off his tears of joy from corner of his eyes , after seeing his daughter who had been happily married and settles in USA before 2 yrs !!

© 2014 Kaavs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on April 7, 2014
Last Updated on April 7, 2014
Tags: Meet, Love, Wait

Author

Kaavs
Kaavs

Chennai, Ramapuram, India



About
A crazy writer who loves to write about anything to everything !!!!! more..