Never Again

Never Again

A Story by KaleDarkheart
"

Read authors note...

"

You think about how happy you two areand how everything between you is so perfect. You think about how much you love him. You walk into the living room with a smile upon your face and a white cloak gracing your slender frame. Your gaze is greeted by two grave expressions from your two friends sitting at the bar in the kitchen. You wonder why but shrug it off. You ask the shorter boy, "Beastboy, where's Robin?" Beastboy begins to answer,

"Raven, I...uh-"

"Oh Raven! I have such glorious news!!!"

The Tamaranian princess interrupts. You give her a slight smile.

"Ok Starfire, what is it?" Starfire gleams.

"Robin has asked me..." she extends her hand,

"to marry him!" Your eyes grow wide as you stare at the engagement ring on her finger.

Your mouth drops open slightly as tears begin to form in your eyes.

"N-no..." You whisper.

You bring your hands to your mouth then immediately reach up for your hood and yank it down over your eyes. A black aura engulfs you.

"Raven! Wait! I...!" Beastboy reaches for your hand as you dissapear through the ceiling and into your room. You float above the ground for a moment, then land neatly on your knees. Your crouch over, grabbing at your sides and cry.

~Downstairs~

Robin walks into the living room.

"What's going on in here?"

Everyone, with the exception of Starfire that is, turned and looked at him with dagger sharp glares. Robin jumps a bit with surprise, and a streak of fear.

"What?" He asks defendantly.

Beastboy explodes in his face.

"Dude, Robin, you nake me sick! How could you do that to Raven? She loved you! You gave her a reason to smile and you yanked that right out from beneath her! You disgusting, sorry excuse for a leader!" And with that, Beastboy transformed into a panther, growled at Robin, turned and ran upstairs to Raven's room. Cyborg stood there and looked at Robin shaking his head.

"You ain't right man. I've NEVER seen B.B. that angry at ANYONE before. Good goin. Cuz not only did you break your best friends heart, but you lost respect from everyone in this tower but your little fiance. I hope your happy now."

Cyborg then ran upstairs after Beastboy.

~Raven and Beastboy~

Beastboy knocks on your door.

"Raven? Raven it's me. It's Beastboy. Please let me in."

On the other side of the door, crouched up and hurting you look up shocked.

*Did he really come up here to comfort me?*

This took about 5 second pause before you waved your hand in front of you, sliding the door open slowly. The second he saw you, you looked up at him, your tear stained cheeks glistening and blushed. He ran over to you and took you into his arms. This startled you but you realized you felt safe in his arms. YOu turn your head to bury your face into his chest.

"Oh, Beastboy..."

He rests his head on top of yours and rubs your back.

"Shhh, shh. It's alright Raven. I'm here. I'm here." He cooed.

You look up at him.

"Please, Beastboy, don't...don't leave me. I don't want to be alone."

Beastboy looked shocked at this comment but then smiled warmly and held the back of your head.

"I would never...ever...leave you Raven. I couldn't even if I tried." He whispered back. Your heart fluttered at his words. What is he trying to say?

"W-why? What're you trying to sa...-!" You are interrupted by a passionate kiss. You open your eyes wide in shock, but they soften as you fall deep into the kiss. HE pulls away and smiles down at you.

"Does that answer your question?" He smirks. You blush and smile back.

"Yeah." He looks down at you and brushes a string of your deep indigo hair out of your face. You lean forward and kiss him again throwing your arms around his neck.

~~You found me when when no one else was lookin' , how did you know just where I would be? Yeah you broke through all of my confusion, the ups and the downs and you still didn't leave. I guess you just saw what nobody could see. You found me~~

Cyborg stands in the doorway, his shoulder leaning on the wall, his arms crossed, and a smirk on his face.

"Well it's about time." Cyborg chuckled.

Both you and Beastboy blush. Robin and Starfire happen to walk by. Robin sees you kissing Beastboy and stops dead in his tracks. You look at him and pull away from the kiss. You stand and walk over to him. You get close to him. Then, teasing him, you breathe on his neck. You reach his ear, and whisper;

"How does it feel?"

"Raven...I-" You put your hand on his chest. Teasing him again you get close to his face and pretend your about to kiss him. 

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Your hand glows black and Robin is sent through the wall. You walk over and stand above him.

"Shut...up." You turn and walk towards Beastboy again. Beastboy welcomes you with open arms. You run to him and dive into his arms. Starfire finally understands what was going on behind her back and takes off her ring. She floats over Robin and throws the ring at him.

"You disgusting glorphblat!" She floats back towards you hands folded in front of her. You turn and look at her.

"What is it Star?" Starfire looks sad and hurt.

"I am...sorry for what has happened here today. I did not know. Please find it in your heart to...forgive me?"

You smile and lift her chin to look at you.

"There is nothing to forgive." With that Starfire embraced you tightly.

~~Later~~

You sat outside on the edge of the small island where the Titans Tower was built. You used telekenesis to pick up stones and skip the across the water. Then Beastboy joined you. You look over and smile.

"Hey"

"Hey" He says smiling back at you.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm ok." You pause for a while. The break the silence.

"Hey Beastboy?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." Beastboy looked over at you shocked. Then smiled. He reached over and cupped a hand around your cheek turning your head towards him. Then he kissed you. The sun was setting behin you both.

*I have something to smile about*

 

© 2009 KaleDarkheart


Author's Note

KaleDarkheart
Ok, I was listening to Never Again by Kelly Clarkson and I fell in love with the song.
Its so powerful.
And when I heard the part, "A trophy wife how cute, Ignorance is bliss"
I automatically thought of Raven describing Starfire.
And who fell in love with starfire???
Robin!
So i threw this together anf I thought it was pretty good towards the end cuz it pretty much refers to the song you found me by kelly clarkson which i also fell in love with.
Enjoy!
=D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jae
YAY!!! KALEY DID GOOD JOB!!! *CLAPS AND RUNS AROUND LIKE GIR* GUESS WHO MADE WAFFLES?!

Posted 15 Years Ago


very well written I loved the part when raven teases robin it was what I would have done it made it feel more realistic to me which is excellent :) fantastic job :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love this one its probably my favorite.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 11, 2009

Author

KaleDarkheart
KaleDarkheart

Winter Haven, FL



About
Im tall, thin, athletic, and i have dark brown hair almost black witrh hazel eyes tan skin. more..

Writing