Yes, Sensei

Yes, Sensei

A Story by KaleDarkheart
"

I was bored and had a stroke of genius so i typed tis up. lol

"

He smiles with blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth,
You Stand in the doorway watching your two brothers alone together.
Lying on the couch, eyes dulling, still smiling, he reaches up and cups his bloody hand around Raph's cheek. Tears stream down Raph's cheeks as he holds Leo's hand close to his face.
Leo whispers.

"R-Raph...*gasp*...t-take care of M-Mikey aa-n-d...D-Don...I...love you. *sigh*" Leo's hand drops to the side, leaving three bloody streaks on Raph's face.

You hear this and tears stream from your eyes.He had taken his last breath. Raph goes into hysterics.

"LEO! LEO NO! No...NO!LEOOOOO!!!!!!! NO! PLEASE NO!*sobs* Leo no, please, im sorry, im so sorry. I love you bro. I love you so much."

You have never heard youre brother cry like that. Never heard him beg like that. It gripped your heart hard. It hurt so much that you fell to your knees and then forward to where you were on all fours.

"L-Leo..." you whisper through sobs.
Your youngest brother runs into the room tears pouring from his sapphire eyes, screaming his eldest brothers name.

"Leo! LEOOOO!!! Noo!!! PLease! Oh, GOD NO!!!!!!" Mikey cries hysterically. You bring yourself up to your knees and take him into your arms.Attempting to calm him down a bit.

"Shh, shh. Its okay Mikey. *sob* Leo...Leo, is in a better place now. Now he can train for as long as he wants, and he...he has no worries. He can never get sick, or...or..."

"Can he eat as much pizza as he wants?" Mikey sniffles.

You look down at your little brother,and smile. Then you bring his head to your chest and lay your head on his head.

"...Yeah, Mikey. All the pizza he could ever eat." You whisper.

Mikey pauses.

"Donnie? I don't want Leo to go. Please Donnie, bring him back."

Your eyes grow wide and tears begin to pour down your cheeks. Mikey's words stung in your heart.

"...Mikey...?" you whisper.

"I want him to stay!!!! PLease Donnie! Bring him back! Bring him back!!!"

You squeeze youre little brother tighter in an embrace.

"Mikey...Im sorry...theres nothing I can do. I cant bring him back. Im sorry. Im so sorry."

"NO!!!! DONNIE I WANT HIM BACK! I WANT LEO BACK!!!"

"Mikey, get a grip on ya self." Mikeys head shoots up.

"R-Raph?!"

"Mikey, Leo's gone. There aint no way hes comin back. Aint nothin me, Donnie, you or Splinta can do about it."

Raph drops to his knees and throws his arms around Mikey while you stand and cover Leo's body with a thin sheet.

"Goodbye, Leo. You will be missed."

Three months later Raph grabs his trench coat and his hat and walks to the door.

"Hey, you gunna go see him again?" You ask.

Raph turns his head to the side and nods. You bow your head.

"Im coming too." You tell him.

Raph turns around to face you.

"No. I gotta go see him on my own. I gotta tell'im sumthin...sumthin ...important. Sumthin that I neva told him but I should have. So I gotta go alone."

You nod.
"Tell him we miss him,"
Raph nods and walks out the door.

Its raining. He runs out through the woods and finds the small open area with two katanas stuck into the ground and a mound of dirt in front of it. Raph stares at the grave and tries to hold back his tears.

"H-Hey Leo."
 
One glance back at the katanas and he loses it. Tears pour from his hazel eyes as he drops to his knees.

"Im sorry Leo. Im so so sorry."

He manages to get control of himself.
He takes a deep breath.

"Leo, its me. Its Raph. I wanted to tell ya sumthin. Sumthin I should'a told you back when you were....Leo, what im tryin to say is....
Im sorry. Im sorry for all the crap I put you through. Im a hot head, im ill tempered, I cant even control my temper! I put you through so much crap and im ashamed for doing it. It makes me SICK to know that you had to put up with me. I wouldnt even want to put up with me.
Bottom line is Leo...I love you...and im sorry. So, so, sorry.

"Donnie says he misses you. Mikey's never been the same. He just sits around in his room. And when he does come out, he won't eat, he won't drink, he just mopes around then goes back to his room. Donnie's a little betta. At least he eats. But I haven't seen him step foot into his lab since. Sensei just meditates. And April...she died a month after we told her about what happened. She was so upset that she got sick and it killed her. Casey hasn't step foot outta Aprils apartment. Hes crushed. Were fallin apart Leo. We need you."

And with that, Raph stood up, took one last glance at the grave and walked home. When he opened the door to the den, he walked straight to Mikey's room. He passed you, sitting at the livingroom table fiddling with a pencil, and patted you on the shoulder. You look up for a moment then back down to the pencil.

Raph knocked on Mikey's door.

"Yo Mikey, you in there?"
*stupid question*
Raph openes the door and sees Mikey lying on his bed, looking at a family photo he kept in his room.

You sat on the bed next to him.

"Hey Mikey, you alright? You havent eaten in weeks. Want me to bring you some pizza or soda or sumthin?"

Mikey shakes his head.

Raph stands up and starts for the door.

"Raph wait." Mikey speaks up.

Raph stops.

"What is it bro?"

"You...you think he misses us?" He asks.

Raph turned and sat back down on the bed next to Mikey.

"Of course he does. Leo's still our brotha. He's just, more distant than we'd like him to be. He's still watchin over us. He still loves us. Why wouldnt he miss us huh?"

Mikey smiles at Raph.

Raph smiles back.
"Now how 'bout that pizza?"

Mikey nods.

Raph calls for pizza and you stare at him as he orders.
There was a smile on his face.
A flash back of Leo calling for pizza takes the place of Raph.
You stand and rub your eyes.
The vision flashes in front of you.
Your head spins and you fall forward.
Raph quickly hangs up the phone and runs to catch you.

"Donnie!!! Donnie you okay bro?! Take it easy." He picks you up and carries you to the couch. You moan as he lies you down.

"Easy Donnie, easy. Thats it. Wat happened?"

You open your eyes.
"Raph? Ugh, man. I-I think i fainted. I haven't been getting enough sleep. I need to rest."

Raph gets a blanket and pulls it over you.

"Get some sleep bro."

You smile and yawn.
"Thanks Raph."

Raph smiles and walks over to check on Splinter.

"Excuse me Sensei, are you doin ok in here?"

Splinter nods.
"Yes, my son. Thank you for your concern."

Raph starts for the door.

"Raphael..."

He stops.

"Yes Sensei?"

"Kneel my son."

Raph kneels before his father.

"My son, now that your brother Leonardo has passed on, you must take his place as leader."

Raph jumps up.

"But father I-!!!"

"Raphael! Kneel please."

Raph kneels back down.

"Father,I cant replace Leo! No one could eva replace Leo! Besides, I could neva fill in his shoes. Im not good enough."

"Raphael, it is because you believe that you are not ready, that I know you are."

Raph looks up shocked. The his eyes soften because he knows that he cant disobey his father.

"As you wish, Father."

© 2009 KaleDarkheart


Author's Note

KaleDarkheart
I know its sooooooo sad.
I watched alot of sad videos lately and ive kinda been down in the dups lately so.......
*runs and hides behind Andy from Leo fangirls*
Dont killl me.
*drags andy with her and Parties with her fellow Raph fangirls*
Raph is leader Whoooo!!!!
And yeah its bittersweet.
i like it.
tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on January 27, 2009
Last Updated on July 2, 2009

Author

KaleDarkheart
KaleDarkheart

Winter Haven, FL



About
Im tall, thin, athletic, and i have dark brown hair almost black witrh hazel eyes tan skin. more..

Writing