Fight domestication, NOT WAR!

Fight domestication, NOT WAR!

A Poem by KallGraham
"

Did you understand the word "allegiance" in kindergarten? Or simply the weight, of the pressure of your peers?

"

Take away from me now, the elements of my own face.

My rationality, I want decimated. A new "purpose" I need placed.

To serve relentlessly without clarity, exist only for your "cause."

At the possibility of disagreement, my gun, I shall draw.

To massacre what being, may stand in the path,

Of the ole' stars and stripes. (A powerful man's wrath!)


To grimly reap every life, you insist that they owe,

For their suicidal audacity, to dare to tell you "no!"

I will commit genocide on their people, to feed our corporates' privileges and wealth.

I will rape their women for petroleum. Bomb their cities, for our "good health."


They can try to run, but just how fast, do they suppose is "As they can?"

Do they suppose, it will be fast enough, to escape the eyes of you, the trigger-happy "MAN!"

Or with their back against the wall, do you suppose, that they will ever find,

That their "Call to duty" their "Pledge of Allegiance" is simply, mass corruption of the MIND!

© 2015 KallGraham


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a message that is so powerful, that one may look different at life for this poem carries a truth. A truth that goes about the ugly side of humanity, the dark side of the Earth. For many people are ignorant and do not know or defy this truth but it is still their. For as long as there is light, darkness remains but it is not too late to seek change, for as long as hope is not left, change is bound to happen. I really like your writing and style and there is no lack of talent. Never stop writing and enlighten the world some more, will you?

Good job :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


KallGraham

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review. I'm very happy to hear someone elaborate on the meaning, what it .. read more
Nightfeather

8 Years Ago

No problem friend. Your talents should not go to waste, for you are a brilliant writer :)
very thought provoking...i can easily see politics as a corruption of the mind...to become a politican you must learn to lie and that is very sad....and i wonder if war ever solves anything...i kust seems to lead to endless loss and destruction...

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cat
Such a powerful piece!!! Really enjoyed the message.

Posted 8 Years Ago


KallGraham

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 11, 2015

Author

KallGraham
KallGraham

Bakersfield, CA



About
Hello I'm Kall 18. I'm a diagnosed Catatonic/Paranoid Schizophrenic, this reflects a lot in my writing. I feel my point of views on life stem from other sources as well. I write to relieve my condense.. more..

Writing