Today

Today

A Stage Play by Kandii
"

Feelings right now.

"

Today is the day, I change my life.

         To start new, forget my past.

                   To begin my new life, with the one I love.

          Call me stupid of call me foolish,

But I know what is in my heart.

           The scenery will change,

                    Friends will come and go,

But the love that is in my heart will forever glow.

© 2009 Kandii


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short and very inspirational.. Friendship is something to be cherished, respected, upheld but not crushing.. the message flowing outward here sounds like having to make a choice between a relationship and friends. This is a very hard decision sometimes.. sometimes friends are right and sometimes wrong! Real friends should not completely disrespect your decision of choosing a partner.. although a person should always reflect the intentions of their friends. Are they making you choose because they care? Or is it simply because your partner does not fit their status on a social ladder? Only one person can judge this surely and that is the one making that decision in life. Life and love is such an experience.. each person has their own paths.. and will prosper or hurt for their own decisions for what they want in life.. I question why others need to add to that with harsh judgements and opinions.. when if a mistake is made.. it hurts just dealing with it at that time. So much can be taken from this small writing.. it is full of possiblities to the imagination! Thank you for sharing! Let the love shine.. and past be forgotten.. great message! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 14, 2009

Author

Kandii
Kandii

Cleveland, OH



About
"Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December, And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor." These were the first words that started my curiosity for poetic lite.. more..

Writing
God God

A Poem by Kandii


Explain Explain

A Poem by Kandii