Depths 2

Depths 2

A Story by Kando

2.

I walked. Next to the cliff where I could hear the waves crushing against the black sharp rocks.
I  shivered. The wind was stiff and cold and wet, quickly draining every bit of warmth from my body. I needed to get fresh air. Well, the air was very fresh. In fact, it was horribly cold. The deja vu messed with my head although I still can’t recall what that was all about. Just the feeling that something was off. Yea, that’s not really enough to even start thinking about possible answers. It wasn’t just a ‚normal‘ deja vu people have every once in a while. No, it was more. So much more. But still… just a feeling. Oh what does it even matter? I continued walking. I’ve seen those rocks far too often. Looked down to them far too often and thought about them far too often. I’m not proud of that.

I put on music. The seagulls, the waves, the wind… everything became too much. Too much noise.

Bass filled my head. I relaxed. Completely. The repressed tension in my body loosened, I sat down on a plain rock. And drowned again. Forgot about the cold, forgot the wetness, forgot the wind, forgot everything and myself.


3. 

Dark. Darkness everywhere.

© 2017 Kando


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Darkness... so welcome. Nothing really matters in the end but its soothing silence. Beautifully expressed. Appreciated so much.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Kando

6 Years Ago

Thaanks! Means a lot

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2017
Last Updated on June 28, 2017
Tags: story, sea, rain, fantasy

Author

Kando
Kando

Writing
Depths Depths

A Story by Kando