We Till Eternity

We Till Eternity

A Poem by Kanishka
"

This poem talks about a beautiful couple so in love lost in each other's arms! Read on to know how deeply intriguing their fondness for one another is.

"


Existence of two bodies housing two souls..
Touching one another with their breaths..
Eloquently articulating their desires ..
Running her fingers through his hair..
Not willing to let go of his hand..
Again and again they fondle each other..
Love, yes that's what keeps them driving!
Passionate lovers they are..
Leaving her awed after every touch of his..
Engulfed within him she lies..
And he holds her like a child..
Sure of trusting and being trusted..
Unwavering fondness sustains..
Rendering each other speechless..
Eternal love speaks out loud!

© 2016 Kanishka


Author's Note

Kanishka
You might be wondering about the relevance of this picture with this poem. The sole attraction of this pic is the depression into which the water gathers from all around. It's similar to love. Love Is the depression here and it brings the two lovers together the way water gathers inside the depression, upgrading it from a mere depression to the most attractive attribute of the entire scene. That's how significant love becomes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Leaving her awed after every touch of his.."

the above line's quite bewildering, & very touching. seemed more like she leaves an every incense of her molten warmth in his heart makin' his life full of fragrances of love-edges. kinda like how smoothly you get yourself stripped down yourself in such blown-up words. interesting.

looking forward to reading your work!


Posted 7 Years Ago


Both your poetic light and your note are filled with a sacred loving. I am awed by the flow of words, so tender and healing in your thoughts, and so wondrous in how the image creates the movement and rush that is love's current on the waves, love's ebb and flow that unites twin flames as one being poured together. Beautiful and passionate in every sigh.

Posted 7 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
I like this. Having been married 23 years it is easy to relate to your poem. Well done

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kanishka

7 Years Ago

Thank You :)
Nice verse. Really enjoyed the flow and loved the imagery. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kanishka

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016

Author

Kanishka
Kanishka

Bangalore, India



About
I have set out on a journey to explore less traveled spots to gain knowledge and to let creativity find its way out to expose itself in its purest and fullest forms. more..

Writing