Explore great Microsoft Mother’s Day gift ideas 2013 for a startling surprise!

Explore great Microsoft Mother’s Day gift ideas 2013 for a startling surprise!

A Story by Karensmith
"

Tablets, games, music, laptops and more – With great Microsoft Mother’s Day gifts ideas 2013, you can now make Mother’s Day even more special. And with, Microsoft Store Mother’s Day promo code 2013.

"
A gift silently speaks two words �" “I care”. And when it is meant for Mum, it better be heaped with extra scoops of love, gratitude and affection. But oops! Did we forget the price? Well actually! With great Microsoft Store Mother’s Day deals 2013, you can now shop for the best Mother’s Day gifts without worrying about the price tag!

Here are a few of the best Microsoft Mother’s Day gifts 2013:

1.    A Surface tablet �" A tablet is the coolest way to operate and Surface, which can easily switch between the laptop and tablet modes, is a great gift idea. Also, as part of Microsoft Mother Day deals 2013, you can save $20 if you buy Office 365 with Surface Pro �" there’s surely no better way to upgrade! Plus, Microsoft also brings you a selection of the most delightful Surface accessories, especially on the eve of Mother’s Day.

2.    A Jambox �" If music’s the word for your Mum, then Jambox is the way to go. In a compact, mobile, wireless set of speakers that easily fits into your palm it delivers high quality sound enough to fill an entire room. You can have up to 10 hours of nonstop fun and entertainment �" music, movies and more �" and your Jambox’s perfect on the go as well!

3.    If your Mum’s your best friend, then why leave her out of your video games. Now explore Microsoft’s family game line up and come up with innovative Microsoft Mother Day gift ideas 2013. Fish for great Xbox deals or pay amazing low prices for Kinect games, and make your Mum 20 years younger!

4.    You can also save $50 on an amazing touch screen Windows 8 experience for your Mum �" Get the ASUS VivoBook X202E simplify her life with superior technology.

5.    If it’s laptops on your mind, then Microsoft Store online has plenty of gift ideas �" You can save up to $350 on Acer Aspire S7 Ultra books and a whopping $250 on HP Envy x2 convertible tablet.

Plus, with Microsoft Mother’s Day free shipping 2013, there isn’t a better way to organize a surprise. You can shop from the comfort of your home and get the surprise order delivered to your doorstep free, without venturing a foot out of the house. So while you’ve chosen, ordered and got the gift home, your Mum wouldn’t have the faintest sniff of what’s going on!

A not-so-pricey gift for someone priceless �" That sums up the Microsoft Mother’s Day coupon code 2013 experience. So go ahead �" pick up a Microsoft Mother’s day promo code 2013 and shop your heart’s desire from an amazing collection, specially designed for Mom, at a price that you can afford!

© 2013 Karensmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Karensmith
Karensmith

New York City, NY



About
Karen Smith is an author to write about reviews and articles on latest software and hardware products from various stores. more..

Writing