"I think, therefore I Am" -Rene Descartes

"I think, therefore I Am" -Rene Descartes

A Story by Kat_BT
"

Just started typing, not really thinking, and here is what came to. The not thinking made me think, and i continued on typing.

"

What is it about a way of life that comes and goes, that sees and forgets, that is there and gone, without much recognition or understanding? Can one go through life without learning or gathering anything or anyone significant person to call their own?

How may one soul pertain to the rest of the world if no other person recognizes them as part of that world or how can one person connect to it without being a part of it? What can one person do to change the world? How can they know they made a difference? Would it matter if they knew or not? Would it even matter if they made a difference? What is a difference?

 

I wrote. I typed. I didn’t think. Am I? "I think, therefore I am" –Rene Descartes

Can one non-existent thought provoke an action that makes a world of difference?

 

What is a fantasy when all fantasies are based on reality, or someone else’s idea? How can a fantasy be truly a fantasy— a dream, an original, made-up ideal for a reality for one’s own self— when it is just based on every other so-called ‘fantasy’ of ‘love’ and ‘romance’ and ‘adventure’, most of which were based on a time totally unlike the place in which we live today?

© 2008 Kat_BT


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on November 20, 2008

Author

Kat_BT
Kat_BT

Does it matter?, CO



About
I am someone... Who writes And never knew she could. So, if you'd like to know me... read. You just may get to know me better than i do by doing that much. more..

Writing