Master of Wrath

Master of Wrath

A Story by KataleyaWolf

What is rage? What is anger? What is that deep seated feeling in your gut that makes you want to burn everything down and happily sit back and watch as things burn to the ground? Perhaps it’s hell? Hell burning inside you and here you are casually sitting back and watching. Anything could be possible. Perhaps it was that time when she said I won’t leave you, he said I won’t leave you, she said I won’t leave you, he said you’ll be safe. She said I won’t leave you. I won’t leave you. I won’t leave you. She said I’ll protect you, he said you’ll be safe. She said I won’t leave you, he said I won’t leave you. I won’t leave you, I’ll protect you. You are safe. I won’t leave you. I won’t leave you. The fire you were fighting was you all along. It was you. It was you. It was you. It was you. I can’t stop. I can’t stop. I can’t stop.

 

Perhaps it was the first time everything inside exploded. Not in the quiet, serene way, like how a bomb detonates in the water. No, not like that. It was a deafening sound, it was a private event. A grandiose showcase of how powerful your insides are. It all happened inside you, inside your head. You�"were the only guest. You looked so still but it was complete chaos on the inside- if people lived inside your head, they would be dead before they even find each other, before they’re even rescued.

 

It’s a gift, not perhaps, I say it with certainty. It’s a gift, I say again. It’s a gift to feel this deep, to think and comprehend and imagine and sense this deep. So deep, so strong, I feel, I feel, I feel, I think, I know, I know, I know, please I know, I’ve known, I’ve always known, I feel, I feel, so much, so much, so much, I feel, I can’t stop. I can’t stop. I can’t stop.

 

Few people have this power. Few people have this curse. Power when you crave it, curse when you’re dying to be out of its touch. People die from it. Hypothetically, theoretically�"literally. The feelings have died down, I can no longer write. My mind once again goes back to retrieve carcasses and the bombs they carry. I fear I want to feel that way again. What is rage? What is anger? Anything could be possible.

© 2017 KataleyaWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on April 17, 2017
Last Updated on April 17, 2017
Tags: psyche

Author

KataleyaWolf
KataleyaWolf

Christian Catholic, Saudi Arabia



About
INFJ- HSP more..