She's what I'm holding onto

She's what I'm holding onto

A Story by OnlycallmeKathryn

And I'm so wasted. Wasted on love and drugs. For when the sun glistens off of her hazel eyes as she lies on my chest, I can't help but to think how divine it is that her smile could brighten the thoughts of millions within a second. Her love stretches for miles. I could never be angry with her. I could hold her in my arms forever and feel such security that my life will now be okay. But as I think that one day she might leave, one by one a string breaks in my heart, for her honey colored hair and beautiful smile and unwavering love is the glue that kept them hanging on. I take a dose to numb the pain at the thought. I hold onto this moment for as long as I can. Because everything is temporary and this is the most beautiful momentary part of my life.

© 2018 OnlycallmeKathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, this is so beautiful 😊

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OnlycallmeKathryn

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much
speaking from a personal note, i definitely understand the feeling you have. knowing she could leave and never return is my greatest fear in the world.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 12, 2018
Last Updated on February 12, 2018

Author

OnlycallmeKathryn
OnlycallmeKathryn

Eunice, LA



About
I'm a love struck gal, writing is my get away. I love feedback!!! more..

Writing