Soul Mates

Soul Mates

A Story by AnkoStone
"

I don't believe in soulmates. Who am I to say you are bound to one?

"
I don't believe in soul mates

There is no way the world could have been lined up so well, that so many people find love.

If there were soul mates, too many people would die alone, because their soul mate was in a different country, maybe a different time.

If their were soul mates, people wouldn't settle for anything less. And so many people do.

I don't believe in soul mates. I believe you have the ability to love everyone.

To say we have soul mates is to say there is only room in our heart for one.

There is no way someone is made perfect for you. You are not soulfully attractive, I love you for your eyes and the way you speak and for the way your hands lightly skim across my arms when I cannot look up.

I don't believe in soul mates. If I did I would have to fear that maybe you aren't the one. And I don't want that fear hanging over me. I want to be loved fully, as if we were meant to be. I wouldn't want to be fearful that you may not be the one. I want to live everyday with you as if you are.

I don't believe in soul mates.

But I do believe in love

© 2016 AnkoStone


Author's Note

AnkoStone
Any reviews are appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A thoughtful piece of writing.i love it

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on March 7, 2016
Last Updated on March 7, 2016
Tags: soul mates, love, attraction, happy, desire

Author

AnkoStone
AnkoStone

West Jefferson, OH



About
I am just a student who enjoys writing and is curious if their writing is good enough to ever do anything with it. more..

Writing