Savannah

Savannah

A Story by Katie
"

A complicated love story

"

            Vanna was perfectly aware that he was watching her while she danced with her friends. But she was going to ignore him, last time she almost gave in. The club was packed tonight so she was trying to blend into the crowd. Her friends wanted to come out and basically forced her. Though who wouldn’t want to go to a hot night club that they were guaranteed free entrance and a few free drinks any time they wanted? That was the result of knowing and working for the owners. It was a good night and Vanna had a nice buzz going, but she could feel his eyes burning into her skin.

            When she just wanted a night to dance and have a good time with her friends she couldn’t get a break. He came over like she knew he would and decided to dance with her. If you could call it dancing it was more like feeling her up. This was what he did like she belonged to him or something. Once to get him to leave her alone she’d start talking to some guy that was at the bar. She learned from that mistake, that poor guy had no idea what he got into. Before she could pry Sasha off of her he pulled her over to the bar and magically produced a drink for her. Knowing him it was probably drugged but she wasn’t going to pass up a free drink.

            “Choose, we can dance or you can come to my office,” he said.

            “Neither, I’m done with you,” she replied. She started to walk away but he yanked her back. “This is borderlining on abusive so let me go.”

            “Why do you have to keep fighting me? My patience is wearing very thin and it’s been like two weeks. You had your “space”, it’s time to come back,” he told her.

            “I’m not your girlfriend and I never will be, get it through your head. You have a club full of easy women for you to charm and get drunk and take to your office,” she said.

            “Savannah,” he started looking very frustrated.

            “Hey!” Franny called when she came over to rescue her. “Give it up Sasha, we’re going to dance you sit here and be a good stalker.” Then she took Vanna’s hand and pulled her back out to dance.

            “Thanks,” Vanna said when they rejoined their friends. “My brain just goes offline when he’s close to me.”

            “That’s why I’m your sponsor to keep you off the S&S, if you could make it a month it will get easier,” Franny replied.

            “And that’s why you are my best friend in the world,” Vanna said.

            They danced for awhile before she felt that hard wall of muscle behind her again. His big strong hands were gripping her hips, there was no getting away. So she danced with him for two songs before he impatiently growled in her ear. She was weak. The rock hard abs, big muscled arms and that damn accent and she was screwed. This was why she never should have done anything with him in the first place. No changing the past now, she was trapped. Without any words he pulled her away from her friends and all the clubgoers and any hope of not relapsing. Sometimes this felt like being hooked on a drug and no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t kick the habit. So back to the office they went where there was no getting away from him.

            “Savannah, why do you resist me? I’ve wanted you in my bed for way too many days,” he said before kissing her. Oh that kiss, yeah she was so done. “Sonny missed you too, he’ll hate that he didn’t come here tonight. But you’ll come home with me and you can wait in his bed for him.”

            “Why do you like sharing me with your brother?” She asked while he was pushing her up on the desk. No more fighting was necessary she was already under his spell.

            “Because we both have strong feelings for you, and it’s better than fighting over you. Why fight when you are willing to accept us both? And I seem to remember it being too hard for you to choose between us,” he replied.

            It was true, she couldn’t choose between them. How could she? They were two sexy Russian gods and they knew how to please her. Both were tall and muscular with blue eyes you could easily get lost in and those big wonderful hands. Hands that were sliding up her thighs at the moment. Why had she worn a skirt? Jeans would have at least slowed him down but she was easily accessible. When Sasha and Sonny wanted something they got it, no matter what it was. And they wanted her. Sex she could do but they didn’t just want sex and she didn’t really want a relationship. Especially not this weird three-way relationship with two brothers. As far as she was concerned the less people that knew about it the better.

            “What if I said I choose him over you?” She asked and she managed to distract him.

            “I would just have to work harder to change your mind,” he said smiling.

            “This doesn’t mean I’m giving in, I’m a little drunk and horny. I’m not going to be with either of you, I don’t do relationships,” she said firmly.

            “Of course not,” he shook his head patronizingly. “My beautiful beautiful Savannah, you should consider our offer to move in with us. You could still have your own room for your need for space. All we’d need is a bed big enough for three.”

            “Never going to happen, I don’t need you to take care of me.”

            “We could hire you as our sex slave.”

            “When Hell freezes over I’ll agree to that.”

            “Look at this, you are all wet for me and you turned me down. How can you deny yourself something you know you want? Clearly your body can tell me how much you want me. Why can’t you?” He asked while slipping off her panties.

            “Easy,” she sighed a little while he touched her. “Elena is my friend and we live together, she has no idea about this.”

            “It’s obvious I can’t keep my hands off of you,” he said while undoing his belt.

            “Sonny is less obvious, she thinks I’m dating you and that will never happen,” she said.

            “Uh huh, whatever you say my Savannah,” he said. He kissed her showing her how much he meant what he said.

            They kissed and he gently slid himself inside her body. She was laid out over the desk while he loved her slowly. Then without warning he picked up his pace and thrust harder and harder. That was Sasha he liked it rough and hard. There was going to be a mark on her from the desk but it didn’t matter. Vanna was only dimly aware when the door to the office opened and closed. Why hadn’t he locked the door? When she saw Sonny standing over her, watching, she knew. Of course he text his brother saying she’d come to the club and that he was going to seduce her. The watching made it hotter for her and she knew they liked it too. His gaze was so intense while his brother was making her moan and quiver.

            Tonight she would give herself to them so they could pleasure her senseless. Waking up in between these two sex gods was amazing. There wasn’t anything they wouldn’t do for her and she did love it. But they wanted love and commitment and a relationship, she didn’t. Why couldn’t it just be fun? Sasha wasn’t even the committing type, that was more Sonny. And what did Sonny do while his brother was inside her? He went around `the desk to sit down. His big hands touched her and then he was kissing her swallowing her moans.

            Sasha was all about the hardcore and it included whips, chains and handcuffs. Not that she minded or was complaining or anything. Sonny was more of a gentle passionate lover. Somehow they balanced each other out and that just made it so much harder to resist them. One night in bed with them and she was an addict. Like he could read her mind Sasha pounded into her harder and harder. He loved to make her scream and he was very good at it. Good thing they were at the club where the music was loud and no one outside of the room could hear anything.

            “Come for Sasha, beautiful,” Sonny said in that accent. Pretty much that was all it took her body responded to their commands. “That’s our girl, I love watching you like this Vanna.”

            “She’s been bad, turning me down,” Sasha told his brother.

            “Vanna, why do you insist on making this difficult? Why won’t you accept that you are ours?” Sonny asked, she was too drunk on lust from both brothers to think of a reply.

            With a growl Sasha came and she had another amazing orgasm. He pulled her tight against him and whispered in her ear. Of course he told her that he loved her and he would wait for her to be ready. Why couldn’t he just use her for sex like he did every other female in the world? Once he pulled out Sonny pulled her over the desk and into his lap. Sasha then disappeared into the connecting bathroom. Since Sonny was the voice of reason he was leaving them to talk. Together they could talk her into almost anything. Well obviously except agreeing to have a real relationship with them and live with them. At least she lasted this long this time.

            “He’s losing patience,” Sonny told her. “He fears that we’ll lose you for real.”

            “I’m not my mother I can’t commit to this type of thing. Under normal circumstances I don’t care what people think but this isn’t normal. I mean really Sonny you just watched me have sex with your brother and you pull me in your lap and kiss me. You are hard from it and it turns you on, that’s weird,” she said.

            “Yes, it’s different and unconventional but who cares? I get your resistance but Sasha just sees the woman he loves rejecting him. It’s been a long time since either of us have felt the way we feel about you for anyone else. Maybe you should stop running and make a choice. If you don’t want this truly we will back off. When you ask for time we give it and you come back to run again. We’ll still love you if you want to break up with us, for real,” he said.

            “All of it is hard,” she said. “Loving is hard for me you know that I’m trying but I think I do need a break. I’m going to stay with my dads for a few days, I already took off work. Maybe I can gain some perspective and figure this out. I can’t have my guys upset with me and my indecision. But first I’ll be spending the night with you.”

            “Good, I’ll wait till we get home to have you,” he replied.

            “Can you even walk with this massive erection?” She asked running her palm up it.

            “You know I prefer the bed,” he said.

            “The shower here fits three and you know you want me,” she said smiling.

Sonny kissed her while carrying her to the bathroom. She was all wrapped around him and before they even reached the bathroom the shower started. Of course Sasha was listening to them but there were no secrets between brothers that shared a woman. Tonight they could have her and tomorrow she was leaving.

 

            In the morning Sonny drove Vanna home. The apartment was thankfully silent and if she was quick no one would see her. He waited while she packed; he was of course the calmer levelheaded brother. Sasha was about force and dominance and Sonny was his opposite. If only they were one person instead of two then her life would have been easier. Though she would still have the problem where she couldn’t commit or give in to love. But it would have been more manageable with just one guy. Somehow she ended up in bed making out with him.

            “Want me to come with you?” Sonny asked but she quickly shook her head.

            “No, there will be no meeting of the parents. The only reason I know your mother is because I work for her. I’m just so not ready for this and I don’t think they want this type of life for me. It was hard for my mom with the two of them and Papa’s evil ex-wife trying to keep him from his kids,” she sighed.

            “Ok we won’t talk about meeting your dads, but I will drive you. We need to talk about what you want for our relationship,” he said.

            “Why? You know I don’t like to talk about feelings and stuff,” she said pouting at him.

            “Yeah, I know, and I hate to upset you but I have to say this. If you don’t want this thing with both me and Sasha I want you to stay with him. I love you so much, he’s my brother and I love him. No matter how I feel about you I can recover from this, he won’t. He doesn’t fall in love easily and I couldn’t do this to him,” he told her.

            “Sonny, if I had to choose it would be you,” she whispered.

            “You were with him first and I can’t take you from him like this.”

            “It’s not even that I want to choose because I really can’t, I pretty much feel the same about both of you.”

            And this was exactly why she should never have gotten involved with either of them. Well Sasha didn’t really give her a choice he openly pursued her. Sonny had been a friend she was close to and she’d been having sex with his brother before she did with him. It was sort of like she had a relationship with Sonny and sex with Sasha. One night she was at their place and Sasha suggested that Sonny should make a move on her. What she expected was that Sonny would say no because she didn’t think he wanted her. Especially since she’d been having sex with his brother, why would he want her? But to her surprise he kissed her opening the door to this ridiculous relationship they had.

            Apparently as she learned later Sasha had been harassing his brother about her. He knew Sonny had feelings for her but had no intention of acting on them. So he did what he did best and pushed at him until he did something about it. Which made no sense to Sonny or to Vanna but he made it happen. That night that Sonny kissed her they also had sex right on the couch while Sasha watched. Then somehow it turned into a thing and it was pretty frequent. They took turns with her and it felt good so she let it continue. She did have feelings for both of them and they both told her that they loved her all the time. It wasn’t even always about sex she did feel good when she was with them, it just felt right in the moment.

            When she wasn’t nestled in their love den she felt differently. There was a lot of regret and shame and she hated it. The relationship made her think of her parents and her mother’s struggles. Her mother went through a lot and lost a lot for a three-way relationship. Vanna loved her parents but her mother was gone now so she couldn’t even talk to her about it. Growing up it was just something normal for her and it took a long time before she understood that it wasn’t normal to everybody else. It was probably how kids that grew up with polygamist parents felt, like having multiple mothers/ wives was just normal. Wasn’t it technically the same thing anyway?

            “We need to back off and truly give you space, I’ll handle Sasha just take your time. I don’t want you to feel like you have to stay with us, ok? This has to be what you want completely,” he said. He pulled her tighter against him and she loved the feeling.

            “Just give me until I come back and the three of us can sit and talk,” she said and he nodded.

            “Is it bad if I really want you right now?” He asked and she smiled, she’d known already what he was pretending not to want.

            “No, it’s almost never just me and you,” she replied.

            “Ok after this I promise I’ll take you home to your daddies,” he said.

            “Right about now I would let you take me anywhere and do anything,” she said and he smiled. Sonny had a killer smile, it could make a girl go weak kneed.

            Vanna was wearing a t-shirt and panties because she’d been getting dressed when he lured her to bed. His big hands explored her body while she was yanking his pants open. One thing she loved was the feel of a man. For her to be claiming to need independence and not ever need any man’s approval, attention or affection, she actually loved it. She loved the strength in men and she liked the control. Sonny was in the process of pulling down her panties while they were kissing when the door opened. Since she had been distracted and hadn’t thought anybody would be up she forgot to lock her door. Besides she hadn’t planned for this.

            “Vanna are you-” Elena was saying then she looked at them. “Oh my God! Sonny! What the hell are you two doing? Vanna you are dating Sasha, how could you? Sonny how could you do this to our brother?”

            “Do you see why I can’t do it?” Vanna asked Sonny, this had to be a sign.

            “Just when I finally had you convinced,” he shook his head and got up. He’d been on top of her cradled between her thighs. “Good morning Elena.”

            “You’re just going to act like nothing is wrong?” Elena asked staring at him, pissed wasn’t an accurate description for her. No maybe fuming, furious, enraged or livid would have been better synonyms.

            “There isn’t anything wrong,” he replied while he was buttoning and zipping his pants.

            “Um you’re in bed with your brother’s girlfriend,” Elena said. Of course she thought that he lost his mind.

            “Calm down, Sasha knows that Vanna and I spend time together,” he said.

            “Savannah, the reason you have two dads is because they are gay, right?” Elena asked the question that she’d never bothered asking before. Though you would naturally assume if someone had two dads and no mother the dads were gay.

            “No, they are both straight actually maybe a little bi I don’t know I don’t ask. But they were both in a relationship with my mother,” Vanna admitted.

            “Oh so that’s where you learned to be a s**t?” Elena asked, it felt like being slapped.

            “Elena!” Sonny yelled glaring at his little sister.

            “What? Am I not supposed to say the truth? I can’t believe I ever thought we were friends. How could you go and seduce my brothers?”

            “I didn’t,” Vanna whispered. Here was that shame and regret she was so use to.

            “Oh no,” Franny’s voice came from in the hall. “Vanna, I thought you were rehabbing from them?”

            “You knew about this too?” Elena asked turning to glare at her.

            “Don’t be dramatic, it’s their business what they do,” Franny replied.

            “Vanna, I’m sorry you lost your mom and had a hard life or whatever. But stay the hell away from my family. Go screw around with somebody else’s brothers,” Elena said.

            “Stop speaking, just go, we need to talk,” Sonny said to his sister. Then he turned back to and said: “Vanna, finish getting ready so we can leave.” Without waiting for a reply he dragged his sister into the hall and they argued in Russian the whole way to Elena’s room.

            “Going to see the daddies?” Franny asked and she nodded.

            “Come up if you want I just need to get away and I wish I didn’t have to come back,” Vanna told her. She pulled on some shorts and finished packing what she needed.

            “The people that matter will understand your relationship. Well I mean I get the Sonny part but not Sasha. Even so I support you and you know that, if it’s what you want go for it,” Franny said. This was what a true friend was like.

            “Thanks, maybe I need to take them up on their offer to move in with them. Elena doesn’t get over things and I don’t even blame her. Or I could move back home, I just don’t want the drama. Though if I choose to be with them I would also need a new job because I know their mother will hate me. Oh I think I need a new one anyone because Elena will tell her. No mother wants her sons having sex with the same woman, it’s weird,” she sighed.

            “Stop stressing, go home to the daddies and take a break from all the drama. Just say a prayer Papa isn’t home when you get there, he’d probably kill Sonny. Remember Hannah’s prom date? It amused the hell out of me but that poor boy cried,” Franny said.

            “Yeah that was funny,” Vanna agreed with a small smile. “Fran, what am I going to do? I’m not my mother, I am not that strong and I guess I do care what people think.”

            “Take your time off and maybe you should talk to them about your situation. No matter what I’ll be your friend and so will Caitlyn.”

            “I’ll try, seriously without you I wouldn’t be able to deal,” she admitted.

Maybe it was time to come clean about her relationship with her family. If anybody would ever understand her fathers would. Though after her mother died they did not resume a three-way relationship, they just raised their children. Both were amazing fathers to her and her sister and they never cared who fathered who. Vanna couldn’t picture a future where that would ever be ok for her. Then again she did her best to avoid thinking of the future. With her past the future was too scary to consider.

 

 

The drive was pretty much in silence, what was there to say? Elena would probably burn all of her stuff while she was gone. Going home she could at least get a break and a sense of normalcy. No clubbing and getting kidnapped by sexy brothers who took turns having sex with her. No talk of moving in with the afore mentioned brothers to have a more convenient relationship. No more worry about what the world would say about her relationship.

Maybe she did need to quit her job and move home or somewhere far away. Backpacking through another country sounded pleasant at the moment. Starting over where nobody knew her or her family’s drama and that she had a weird relationship was a great idea. It was something she’d been considering for awhile and maybe this was the push she needed. Nobody would understand that decision though, not even Franny. Sometimes she felt trapped and she needed to get out and breathe. Was it selfish to want to go find herself so she could find peace in the past and plan for a future? No, it wasn’t and she needed it.

When Sonny pulled into the driveway she had to face him. But still she didn’t know what to say. Of course he would sugarcoat his sister’s outburst and try to talk her into not being upset. Elena was her friend long before she started having this illicit affair. A good friend would never have gone down this road. Obviously she wasn’t that great of a friend or person. Why was her life so complicated? Why did she let it get to this point? How could she fall in love when she barely knew how to love at all? And why did it have to be brothers?

“I can come back to pick you up whenever you are ready, if you decide to come back. Elena shouldn’t have said what she did and I’m sorry for that. The Vanna I know and love wouldn’t let everyone else’s opinion have more weight than own. Think about it while you take your break. Our personal relationship has nothing to do with the working one so don’t think you have to quit your job,” he told her.

“What if the Vanna you know and love doesn’t really exist?” She asked and he stared at her considering the question.

“She does and she’s right here beside me,” he replied. “Come over here so I can say goodbye properly.” Without a second thought she crawled over to his lap and kissed him.

“I wish we weren’t interrupted,” she whispered.

“Me too,” he said then kissed her some more.

Making out in the driveway of her parents’ house was a bad idea. But she could not pull herself away from him. While she liked being with both brothers she wanted more alone time with Sonny. Every time it seemed like somebody had to interrupt. This time was no different. There was a knock on the window and she looked over to see her not-so-amused looking father staring at them. Ben was the kinder gentler one and Lloyd was the meaner overprotective one that made Hannah’s prom date cry. Without a word he opened the door and helped her get out. There was no way he missed Sonny’s erection but thankfully he wouldn’t embarrass her by acknowledging it.

“Hi Daddy,” Vanna said trying to sound innocent.

“My Savannah,” he said and pulled her to him and kissed her forehead. “Who is your friend?” He asked staring her in the eyes, oh she was busted.

“Oh um this is Sonny, Sonny this is my Daddy Ben,” she said quickly. “Sonny I’ll call you in a few days, I’m sure you have better things to do.”

“I made lunch, Sonny would you like to join us?” He asked before she could think to stop him.

“Daddy, Sonny has things to do,” she said.

“It’s alright, I can stay,” Sonny said. She turned to glare at him but he smiled and got out the car. This was a very bad idea but what the hell could she do about it?

 

 

            Franny was at the gym when Sasha cornered her. He actually looked upset about something but he was Sasha and he didn’t get upset. Sasha was full of himself and an arrogant a*****e. But even if he thought he was God’s gift to the world, he was her boss. She worked two jobs the first was at the Café and the second was here. And the reason she got this job was because the Kozars knew her from her first job. They all worked for them but not Elena of course, she was a little princess. Talking to Sasha was the last thing she wanted to do today. However she was literally cornered in the locker room and alone with him.

            “Where is Vanna?” He demanded, really this guy thought he was so entitled.

            “If she wanted you to know she would have told you,” she replied.

            “Francessca, just tell me where she is I need to see her,” he growled.

            “No, leave her be stop pressuring her. If you didn’t want her to have sex with your brother you shouldn’t have pushed them both into it,” she said. Of course she knew every detail that was a best friend’s job.

            “Yeah well I regret it, I didn’t expect them to be like this,” he admitted.

            Really, she didn’t hate Sasha at all he was just annoying. The way he was looking at her now, all pleading was unnerving. What the hell happened to him? Right, this was what happened when you fell in love. Since she was ten times as damaged as Vanna, she wasn’t in to the love thing. How could you be when you were cared about for the first time in your life at 15? Screwy though she was, she could see that he was hurting. Now he was regretting what he’d done but there was no going back. He was the one that offered up the girl he was having sex with to his brother. Sasha practically gift wrapped Vanna for Sonny.

            “Like what exactly? What do you think they ran off somewhere together? Sonny gave her a ride to her parents’ house that’s it. When did you become a paranoid stalker?” Franny asked trying not to show any sympathy for him.

            “Of course she takes him to meet her daddies, he’s the more socially acceptable one,” he grumbled.

            “Shut up, you’re being such a whiny b***h. Sasha he was dropping her off not going in to have tea. Can you stop being so self-centered for like five minutes? Vanna is having a bad day and she’s not cheating on you with your brother. Which by the way makes no sense; you were the one to initiate your little relationship. Your bitchy sister saw them kissing and flipped out, she called Vanna’s mother a s**t. If anything Sonny is trying to keep her from breaking up with both of you,” she told him.

            For a moment he didn’t speak just started pacing. Why was this her problem? Yes, she loved Vanna and would do anything for her. But she wasn’t a relationship counselor and especially not for Sasha. This was definitely her community service for the week. Being kind to Sasha was hard because of his crappy personality. She never got what Vanna saw in him other than his big penis. Oh she had seen both brothers and their cousin Marco naked before but that was a whole other story. That family was very blessed in the male department.

            “That explains why I haven’t heard from my mother today,” he sighed and sat down. “I love her, you know. Vanna is special and I just want to be with her. But I saw how things were with her and Sonny; he’s always the better one. It seemed easier to just share than for her to leave me for him. Usually I don’t even get jealous about it but lately I can’t help it. I’m not stupid anyone would choose him over me,” Sasha said.

            “Sasha, she didn’t choose anyone stop worrying. When she was having her break from the two of you she wasn’t secretly meeting Sonny,” she sighed. “Look, though you aren’t my favorite person I feel obligated to tell you a few things. First, stop being jealousy and paranoid if you expect this to continue. If you love somebody you don’t act like they are scheming against you. Maybe some chicks might but Vanna never would. And your brother obviously loves you and would never want to hurt you like that.”

            “Help me then Franny, I don’t know how to do this,” he said.

            “Fine, but I need time off and to be paid,” she replied.

            “Whatever you want,” he said. “We’ll start today, before my family implodes.”

            If Sasha was going to bother her anyway she decided it was best to get paid for it. This was really about helping her best friend. Sasha was lucky that she was bored and in a good mood. Soon she would go join Vanna and her family; they were the only family Franny ever had. The only people to love her and care if she lived or died. Naturally she didn’t care about their lifestyle choices, it was their lives and they were entitled to live them how they wanted. Before she met Vanna, she’d been alone for a long time and she mattered to no one. So Franny couldn’t judge others, which was probably why she was agreeing to help Sasha. Even if he had a sucky personality and he was incredibly annoying, he was still a human with feelings. When had she become so nice? It was really bad for her reputation.

 

 

            Sonny had previously met the parents of a few of his past girlfriends. However he never encountered a family like Vanna had. Ben was supposed to be the nice sweet kind father. If this was the nice one he did not want to meet Lloyd. After lunch Ben sent Vanna upstairs to unpack because he wanted Sonny alone. Of course he did, he wasn’t happy to have Sonny here. And the fact that Sonny had been ready to have sex with Vanna in the man’s driveway didn’t help. He was not a reckless person and unlike his brother he didn’t engage in public sex. When it came to Vanna all his previous traditional beliefs and lifestyle were shot to hell.

            “Is Sonny really your name?” Ben asked him, they were sitting in the living room.

            “Oh not really I was born Aleksie Kozar the third, my grandfather called me Sonny and my father Junior,” he explained.

            “So is it just the three of you or do you have more siblings?”

            “I have a sister that is older than me, but she’s not well. Her husband died and she has three kids that now live with my mother. Before you ask my father is also dead and it was just a few years ago. I know you are skeptical about my relationship with Vanna, it wasn’t exactly something we planned on happening,” Sonny said.

            “Ahh not one for small talk, me neither really I like to be direct. Since Lloyd is more abrasive I try to take a different approach,” Ben explained. “Savannah was different at one time and her mother’s death changed her. I love my family and I don’t regret the relationship I had with my wife and Lloyd. However I don’t want my daughters going through what we did. Obviously there are feelings involved here but this isn’t what Savannah needs.”

            “Shouldn’t she make that decision for herself?” He asked and expected a different reaction than he got.

            “Yes, she should but she can’t. Imagine living this life and think of future. What if you had children? Would it bother you not to know who fathered them? How will your family and friends react? Can you conceive of a life where your family and friend want nothing to do with you? To do this is to give up a lot and simple things get overlooked. Like what if one of you feels more strongly for her? What if you can’t live with sharing? Can you cut your brother out of your life? You have to consider these things the further in you get. If it’s just for a good time then you really should just end it now,” Ben told him calmly.

            It was all a lot to think about and it was true that he never really thought it all through. Then again he hadn’t planned for this. He liked Vanna but she was a family friend and employee, so he didn’t pursue anything. And he found out that she was having sex with his brother so he let it go. There were a lot of times where he just let things go. It pissed him off because prior to hooking up with Vanna the first time, his brother suspected he had feelings for her. Maybe “suspected” wasn’t the right word for Sasha’s level of immaturity. What he did was tease him like a 5th grader and Sonny ignored him. So yeah he was pissed because his careless reckless rule-less morally challenged brother just went and took what he wanted.

            Once he found out about them he tried to distance himself from both of them but they made it difficult. Sasha decided it would be fun for Sonny to have sex with her too. The first thousand times he suggested it Sonny told him to go to hell. One night he came home and they were together on the couch kissing. It was annoying so he was just going to go to his room and block their existence out. If only he’d done that then he wouldn’t be here now. He wouldn’t have to question his sanity or consider such a turbulent future. Before he could get away from them Vanna called him over. Sasha told him to go for it and she kissed him. And it was all over and he was done.

They dragged him into this and he was hooked on her. Sonny knew he loved her before anything ever happened but he never expected his brother to. Now he was supposed to justify this to her father. But he couldn’t because he couldn’t always justify it with himself. Especially right now, when Ben pointed out all those things he tried to ignore. Was love enough? He wanted a future and a family and not this mess. It was time to once again be the adult and do the adult thing. How could he? Anyone else would just let Vanna choose himself and let Sasha get over it. Too bad he couldn’t do that, if only he could be selfish.

“Our relationship isn’t just for fun but I get what you are saying. We don’t talk about the future because she refuses. Has it all gotten old? Yes, do I want more for my life, yes I do. You got married and had children, obviously you survived,” he said.

“You would think, but it’s a hard road to travel. I loved Aubrey, the decision to have Lloyd as a part of our relationship wasn’t easy. In the beginning there were a lot of adjustments that needed to be made. Eventually we were in such a good place that we decided to have children. My mother constantly begged me to get a DNA test when Savannah was born. But I never did no matter how tempting it is even now. We lost Aubrey and we had a choice to make about our future as a family. We could have gone our separate ways and split up the girls. Or we could have fought over who would keep them.

 “In the end what mattered most were our girls and they needed us. We will never enter a relationship together again but we are a family. Now that the girls are adults we could just move on completely, and yet we haven’t. Why? Because this is what has become normal for us. Do we agree on everything, hell no. And do I wonder what would have happened had Aubrey lived, I do. I mean would we still be together? Having a sense of family through all this mess and tragedy is a miracle and all I wanted for my daughters. Lloyd almost lost his other children because of this and Aubrey completely lost her family and I got lucky. My family didn’t like it and didn’t understand why we are still living together but its stability that we all seemed to lose when Aubrey was gone,” Ben told him.

“You’ve given me a lot to think about,” Sonny said honestly. “I love Vanna and I just want her to be happy.”

Yes, he wanted her happy even if it wasn’t with him. But he didn’t say it, he couldn’t say it aloud. This wasn’t the time or place for this. He needed to have a serious conversation with both Sasha and Vanna. If the two of them couldn’t do that, then they would be making the choice for him.

© 2011 Katie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed this write, The imagery was very vivid Love the detail as well.
This is wonderful, kept me in suspense.

Posted 12 Years Ago


please continue, looking forward to more. good read and a god concept

:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this.. nice start I would love to find out what happens next.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011

Author

Katie
Katie

Narnia



About
I'm Katie more..