Bubbles

Bubbles

A Story by Girlpuppy
"

Okay, its not really a story. It's just something I feel like that my friend says i should post. And yes, everything in this is true. try to find the hidden message; its horribly depressing :)

"
You know what really sucks? That guy you like, the one you know likes you back, won't say anything. Because he doesn't think you like him. And those people in your school? The ones that make fun of you and call you fat behind your back, then be like super nice to you when they see you? They don't go away. And you always say: " oh, I don't care about them!" But you do. You know you do. And you best friends? They come to YOU in aide, then when you have a crappy day, you can't go to them. Because you don't think they would care. And you're family? They just don't seem interested in you. Everyone is in a little bubble. Yours is constantly invaded. And you are locked out from the other bubbles. And these are the things that make you ask the question: "Why?" This, this is my life. This is my little bubble that I am trapped in for eternity. And I just wish that some bubbles weren't there, some bubbles had courage, and some bubbles didn't lock you out. 
That, that is my life.

© 2010 Girlpuppy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

Girlpuppy
Girlpuppy

NOYB, VT



About
I'm a writer. I'm forgetful, but when i get the idea for something, I gotta write it. more..

Writing
Short Short

A Chapter by Girlpuppy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Girlpuppy


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Girlpuppy