Mirrors

Mirrors

A Story by Girlpuppy

Blue eyes. That was the first thing I noticed about her. A dark, deep blue around the edges. A clear, pale grey-blue encircled by that. Her brown hair fell in odd curls, thick and impossible to manage, down slightly past her ears. Brown and pink glasses framed her eyes. She seemed self-conscious of them, taking them off every now and again. She looked better with them off. Her face was round, with chubby cheeks. Under the chub you could see high cheekbones. Her nose was a little large, slightly upturned. Her lips were small, but full, and she had a slight smile on her face, until she saw I was staring at her. She had a small round chin; her neck was short but slim. She was large-chested, and very embarrassed and self conscious of it, you could tell. She had a slight belly about her, and wide hips. She was even more self conscious of that, constantly crossing her arms over her stomach, pulling her shirt down. Larger thighs, but I didn't notice or care about that. Her legs were long, slim, well detailed. Small feet. She tossed her head to the side and sighed.
All of my friends said she was beautiful, very pretty. They all loved her, they claimed. They all were happy to be friends with her. But I disagreed. I called her ugly. I told her I hated her. I was glad I was never her friend.


It's amazing what I see in the mirror everyday.

© 2010 Girlpuppy


Author's Note

Girlpuppy
Thanks for reading, ignore grammar and spelling.
Did you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010

Author

Girlpuppy
Girlpuppy

NOYB, VT



About
I'm a writer. I'm forgetful, but when i get the idea for something, I gotta write it. more..

Writing
Short Short

A Chapter by Girlpuppy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Girlpuppy


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Girlpuppy