Step outside your Realm of thought

Step outside your Realm of thought

A Story by Kieran James Waite
"

Based on research and my own reasoning...

"

Step outside your realm of thought.
“I begin with this; we all need to rethink what we currently believe, regarding the world we live in today, the establishment; and the whole construct of societies”

The moment we exit the womb of our mother, the creator, we are given identity by a name, a certificate, another number in the system.
We have nothing but pure innocence and love in our hearts, untouched, untainted by the world we arrive into-Some of us silent, some of us cry.
Our parents are indoctrinated into beliefs that, they need to be working, have a home in-order to look after their young. As we develop into infancy, most of us are already setup to attend nursery(and thus, the control and indoctrination begins) Once we start education, we are being taught the predetermined curriculum set out for us, which by-the-way is outdated by almost one-hundred years. By the time we are through childhood and ready for further education, we have already become an individual of who is conscious of the history, geography, Science, and much more in relation to the world we are living in and beyond. The moment we attend higher education, the establishment-the hand, have already planned your future, yet giving us the illusion of choice, where we subconsciously pick what topics we wish to pursue. You may think this bizarre, but... Whilst we are growing up into the people we are, we watch T.V, news, play videogames, toys and listen to our indoctrinated parents tongue (bless them, they have cognitive dissonance) of which constructs our mind and shapes our world. By the time we have reached working age, we have been given a NI number, I.D to work permit, and this is where we make them rich, the moment we start paying taxes, taking out loans, buying a house, buying a car and meanwhile we are all trying to fit into a social structure and have this mindset, that without having particular successes, we will not be accepted and our social status may be affected. ‘This is nonsense’ we are all equal by birth and our genetic blueprint. We are all human beings and if we didn’t fall into this corrupt and evil establishment from the moment we took our first breath, “We would all know what it is to be human” We have lost our way, our being, our very purpose, and that purpose is Unity, love and peace. We have technologies which should be used for the goodness of all mankind, but are being used for greed, war and only affordable to a selected few, mainly the 1%. We have an abundance of resources upon this beautiful place we call ‘Earth’-our salvation, our home, our mother, yet we allow a small percentage of our species determine who it belongs to, when, in reality. It belongs to everyone. A resource economy would be the future of our species where we cultivate, create, manufacture, discover, invent for one reason only... ‘FOR EACH OTHER’ where the illusion of currency (control) is taken away permanently or it is distributed fairly for the good of all mankind. I do not claim to have all the answers, but certain things are right in front of our eyes and sometimes all it needs to see is to step away from everything you know or thought you knew, and look in and research, return and look at the world from a different perspective upon your own reasoning. There is a lot wrong with this world and it has been orchestrated by a selected group of bloodline families for centuries, living in the shadows, masking Satanism and Nazism and all the other isms under a democratic mask. The same pattern in history, bearing a different outfit. Do not be fooled. Research and free your mind.

© 2016 Kieran James Waite


Author's Note

Kieran James Waite
Keep an open mind...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

another excellent piece . the most depressing thing , and the reason why the world never changes is this perpetual indoctrination of children , teaching / programming the what instead of teaching them how to think for themselves and encourage them to research things and have their own opinion about anything and everything , but they are persuaded that everything they are told is fact , so grow up believing it...this is utterly shameful , but necessary to keep those in power exactly where they are. i just wish more people would wake up to this bullshit illusion , especially people bringing children in to the world , so that in time , this illusion will begin to crumble

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kieran James Waite

5 Years Ago

Sorry for late reply. I agree 100%



Reviews

another excellent piece . the most depressing thing , and the reason why the world never changes is this perpetual indoctrination of children , teaching / programming the what instead of teaching them how to think for themselves and encourage them to research things and have their own opinion about anything and everything , but they are persuaded that everything they are told is fact , so grow up believing it...this is utterly shameful , but necessary to keep those in power exactly where they are. i just wish more people would wake up to this bullshit illusion , especially people bringing children in to the world , so that in time , this illusion will begin to crumble

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kieran James Waite

5 Years Ago

Sorry for late reply. I agree 100%

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 19, 2016
Last Updated on December 19, 2016

Author

Kieran James Waite
Kieran James Waite

Manchester, lancashire, United Kingdom



About
I have been writing as an Hobby Intermittently for years now. I write Poetry Primarily and I have been writing a Script for a coupe of year. more..

Writing



Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)