Suddenly You Left Me

Suddenly You Left Me

A Story by Kaye

Suddenly You Left Me, without telling me and I was surprised. We grew up with each other as classmates, you sat behind me and we spoke all the time. You came in with a smile on your face like life was about you. But, you did respect everyone that was in the room. You always took the time to help other students with their work. Suddenly, I can to school and you wasn't there. I walked around looking for you and never found you. One of your friends told me that you moved out of town with your family to be closer to your grandmother. I heard that your grandmother was ill and that was the reason you left. But I realized that you will always be my best friend. You will always have a very special place in my heart. We would Share the Good times and Bad times in life. Even though you broke my heart when you left, I will cherish those memories. I cried a couple of weeks but I know you did the right thing about leaving.

Love Kaye
Elmare, I was pleased and thankful that you took the time to read and comment on my writing. I will take your words into thought.

May God Bless Y'all For Reading My Writing. In Jesus Name.

© 2016 Kaye


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016
Tags: Life, Short Story, Spoken Word