Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

A Story by KaylaScarlett
"

This is basically became a description of the innocence of sexual exploration for boys at the start of puberty.

"
My mother stays mostly in the kitchen these days, baking anything that catches her fancy just to keep her hands busy. I come home to the smell of crisp tarty cherries, zesty lemon, and sweet apples. My friends like to walk home with me so they can take a peak inside the kitchen to see her. They act as if they really wish to converse with me. Like they actually care about what comes spilling out of my mouth, but as they watch her through the thin window that faces the kitchen, I can see their mouths open wide as if they are thirsty for her. Hungry for her beauty. 
My mom has been beautiful, since I could remember. Beautiful as she if she were Wonder Woman in the comic books I beg her to buy me. When I was younger, I actually thought that she was Wonder Woman with her dark, long hair, blue eyes, and long tan legs. As I got older, I obviously out grew that ridiculous notion, instead hoped her "powers of beauty" would some how save us. That's how we got here. In this god forsaken town, living with Ed. 
Ed was never a big fan of me. Since the beginning he knew I would get in the way of him, and Wonder Woman. I asked him if he thought that I could have been Superman in a past life. He laughed hard, then with his thin ugly mouth, spit forming at the corners, " You think a little s**t like you could have been Superman? What the hell is the matter with you boy? You're almost 13 it's time to grow up."
What I hate most about Ed is that he smacks her a*s so hard sometimes she yells. I guess this is a guy thing because all my friends say their dads do it, and they started trying to do it to the girls at school. I think the girls secretly love it though because every day they play this same game, running, and slapping, laughing, and shrieking. 
Girls, they just confuse me. They know they have this power over us. They walk a certain way, wearing these real tight pants, and if we look they yell at us. Some of the girls in my grade have started growing b***s. Sometimes when we get paired up I can't help but to look closely at these b***s that weren't their last year. That causes me once again to get yelled at. One girl in particular I am pretty sure has amazing b***s. Her name Is Alison. I don't exactly remember her last name. I need to find out soon though because we have this dance coming up, and I would really like to take her. Even if it is just in the gym, with crepe paper flowing over the basketball hoop, and Wonder Woman would have to take us. Still I can see Alison with her perfect b***s holding my sweaty hands as we dance. The guys would be so jealous. 
The other day I went to my friend Timmy's house. Timmy's mom, and dad were both at work so we went straight to his room. He said I wanna show you something, close your eyes. When he told me to open them, I stared at his computer screen. I am almost amazed at how Timmy could get away with this. "I figured out how to change the parental lock" he said laughing. So we sat watching as the blonde girls b***s jiggle up, and down. She might just have better b***s than Alison. 
Then I think about Wonder Woman, and Ed making her b***s jiggle, her muffled sounds, late at night when I am suppose to be asleep. I think about Alison, and if maybe someday I will be able to see hers do the same. If someday I will feel a girl slide her fingers up, and down my woodie, instead of having to do it myself. If someday I will be like Ed in the kitchen slapping my wife's a*s just to see it jiggle. 

© 2013 KaylaScarlett


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on July 20, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013