No Way Out.

No Way Out.

A Poem by Kayla xx
"

The life of a girl with depression.

"
Lost and forgotten. Unloved and mistaken. Alone and afraid. The young princess awaits. Creepers and monsters follow where she goes, waiting for the girl to fall. No way out.

With no one to lift her from the dark and gloom, she suffers with those that surround her. Harming herself and others all around. No way out.

Trapped. Scared. Searching for air. Suffocating in darkness and insecurity. Judging herself, and comparing herself. No way out.

No one will help. No one to save her. She suffers alone. Reaching and wailing. Begging for life. Stuck forever. No way out.

A light at the end. She runs. The light getting farther away. She isn't done with her journey on earth. Longer to fight. Longer to live. No way out.

She fights her whole life, only to die with the creepers. They stay with her until she sleeps. Alone. She dies the way she lived. Alone. Never hiding from darkness and gloom. No way out.

© 2013 Kayla xx


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Depression can be suffocating and at times makes you feel just to give up and not try any more, since there is no way out. But I do believe there is a way out...I know how depression can feel...perhaps maybe not as much as others but i still know the feeling, everyone gets some type of a glance of it. There are probably lots of things that cause people to feel this way. The key is to not give up and try and look on the bright side of things and also hope and pray that things will be better and to get into the right group of people that won't put you down and such. You did a good job showing the emotion she is going through.

Good Job

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 11, 2013
Last Updated on May 12, 2013
Tags: Depression, darkness, creeper, light.

Author

Kayla xx
Kayla xx

About
I'm 15. I've been through a lot. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety. more..

Writing
Unloved Unloved

A Poem by Kayla xx