Deceit, Salvation, Evil

Deceit, Salvation, Evil

A Story by Kayris
"

Written Fall 2016. Never named it. Prompted.

"

“Andrea.” Pierce for once wasn’t garnished in violet. He didn’t have stride in his step. He was no longer covered in gold.

“Why are you calling me that?” She placed her hands on her hips and gave Pierce a look of doubt. “Why are you dressed like a youth minister?”

“Things have to change, what better way than this?” He pointed to himself, moving his finger up and down, then looked back to her with an eyebrow raised.

“What do you mean things have to change? She shifted her stance and crossed her arms, as doubt shifted into concern.

“Andrea…”

“I said stop calling me that! What are you saying?”

“I can’t do this anymore. WE can’t do this anymore.” Pierce belted out and dropped his cane. “I have had too many profound experiences and I have to change my way of life, we can - "

“Oh,” she interrupted. “Found god?” She laughed as she looked at the proclaimed changed man.

“You have to spread word to the other girls,” he said as he went in to hug her. “They’ll believe you before they believe me.” She pulled her arms close to her body, trying to not embrace the hug. She knew how Pierce could get in the past, and didn’t want to fall for another one of his traps.

“No.” She pulled out the sidearm he gave her for protection, and let gunpowder flow through the air as Pierce dropped to the ground. “I’m running this now.”

© 2017 Kayris


Author's Note

Kayris
The Prompt was to make a story that took three abstract words and made them concrete. My words were "Deceit", "Salvation" and "Evil".

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on January 14, 2017
Last Updated on January 14, 2017
Tags: deceit, salvation, evil, prompt, flash fiction, fiction, prostitution, uprising

Author

Kayris
Kayris

St. Louis, MO



About
Fiction writer mainly, although in the past have written poetry, non-fiction, and plays, as well as touched on my artistic side with pixel-art and small drawings. I have always wanted to collaborate o.. more..

Writing
Twenty Nineteen Twenty Nineteen

A Story by Kayris


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kayris


Amnesia Amnesia

A Chapter by Kayris