Dear Son,

Dear Son,

A Story by IndomitableKDS

It's almost a year but it feels like yesterday. I cry a lot for you �'�. Sometimes I feel like I understand and sometimes I'm just at lost and dazed in anger.

Last year this time you were reaking havoc in my tummy. I read to you, played with you and it was the sweetest joy to feel you move when I ate. I told your dad you were going to love food as much as he does.

I find myself worrying if you're ok, I know it's silly of me but I do. I think about what you're doing and most times I imagine you chilling with the Angels.

I count myself lucky to have carried and met you and find much comfort in knowing I have my own angel watching and guiding me.

Heaven couldn't wait.

I LOVED YOU THE MOMENT YOU WERE CONCEIVED DER �'�


Mom..

© 2015 IndomitableKDS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm sorry for your loss. But it seems like you allow yourself to feel all the emotions, the good and the bad, and are comfortable with expressing it, which is the best way to deal with things, I think. Sad writing, but very beautiful and touching, it's one that really hits the soul.

Posted 8 Years Ago


IndomitableKDS

8 Years Ago

Thank you. It had brought me to a very dark place but there was too much light in my soul. I told my.. read more
This is amazing. Your work is definitely original and intriguing, as well as give me a feel of your personal style! I like it! Keep writing, and never stop. You are an amazing writer.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

IndomitableKDS

8 Years Ago

Thank you.. The heart never lies 😊

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2015
Last Updated on September 24, 2015

Author

IndomitableKDS
IndomitableKDS

About
I am a very grounded, charismatic person with an electric personality. I love life and have eyes that see way beyond what is. more..

Writing