He who creates Horror

He who creates Horror

A Poem by KeeD

I had a vision, kinda unforgiving of all the sights and sounds and saints that surround me.
They whispered that I'm crazy and only God can save me, what am I to do now?
Then the violence takes me, I'm screaming out my lungs and cursing in tongues.
Holy s**t i'm bleeding, can't grasp this unstable feeling. Priest says my souls inbound.
My faith compromised, there's evil in my eyes, what am I to do, split the priest in two?

The devil in my mind again, playing his twisted violin. It's making me fall ill, he's begging me to kill.
My being deteriorating, times running thin and the girl I love says you cannot give in!
I can't see her face or comprehend her words, i'm consumed by the dark.
But I hear it in her voice and in my moment of choice, I battle for the light, I fight the long fight.

Verses are read to me, devils going bat s**t crazy. He cannot stand the sound of the scripture said out loud.
Objects fly a round, beds off the ground, I am now levitating, his hold over me increasing.
The room settles down with the absence of sound when the priest asks his name.
Father is this some kind of game, you know who I am, The butcher and you're the lamb.

A gust of wind kicks in and the pyrotechnics restart, books start to fly and the girl resumes to cry.
The director is pleased, yells out "cut scene", says that's a wrap and the production staff clap.
I am untied and as the makeup subsides, I walk out the set and pant a few breaths.
This the director sees and asks me if i'm pleased. Says the world awaits the films release.

© 2015 KeeD


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

damn indeed! you really slayed this! i felt like i was spiraling into an abyss of terror,
which there was no escaping from...your pens always weaves such intrigue that truly
holds the reader's imagination captive, that it never fails to amaze me, either.
hope you keep writing! namaste, x- miss. barrie

Posted 8 Years Ago


KeeD

8 Years Ago

namaste barrie, thanks for this wonderful review, its so sweet. Love all the support and encourageme.. read more
ms. barrie

8 Years Ago

you're very welcome, kee...and i like wise, i thank u as well :))
Damn bro this is wicked sick! I love it! I was trapped in horror then released after the director said CUT! I really like the twist at the end. Your pen continues to amaze me.

Posted 8 Years Ago


KeeD

8 Years Ago

So good to hear from you bro, been a long time. Yeah I totally fking admit it I completely had you i.. read more
Rob Santana

8 Years Ago

Hahahaha, good stuff bro.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 21, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015

Author

KeeD
KeeD

Mumbai, India, India



About
Hey I'm Kee, I'm 32 and work as a journalist in Mumbai, India. I dabble in writing poetry and do it purely to pump out the creative juices in my being. Thank you for stopping by, live, laugh and love .. more..

Writing
The Glory The Glory

A Poem by KeeD


Calamities Will Calamities Will

A Poem by KeeD