Undying Love

Undying Love

A Story by Keizia
"

'Okay, what do you want to tell me?,' She asked. As a reply, Dylan kissed her.'

"

'Leah, we're over,' Dylan told  Leah. Leah looked shocked, and then burst into tears.

'F-fine!! I HATE YOU!!' She screamed and stormed off. Dylan walked over to Sara and Alex , and asked if he could talk to her. She said sure.

'Okay, what do you want to tell me?,' She asked. As a reply, Dylan kissed her. Out of nowhere, Alex pulled Sara out of the kiss.

'Ouch, don't pull me so hard,' Sara told him.

'WHAT THE HELL YOU KISSED SARA! IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, SARA IS MY GIRLFRIEND, I THOUGH LEAH WAS YOURS?'

'No, he dumped me 5 minutes ago,' Leah told Alex, sadly. Alex grabbed Dyaln by the throat and pinned him against the wall.

'IT DOESN'T MATTER SARA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!'

'Stop, he's turning blue,' Sara said calmly. 'I'm your girlfriend, and I like you, so don't be so protective,' she said with a look of annoyance, as Leah went to help Dylan up.

'Sorry, Sa-,' Alex was interruped by Dylan - he had attacked him.

'Stop!' Sara yelled at Dylan. 'Alex, are you okay?' When she stood up, Dylan kissed her. She pushed him away, and.. fell down the stairs.

'Sara!!!!' Alex and Leah yelled. When they got down to her, she was lying on the floor, and was very pale.

'I.. love.. you..Alex..' she muttered.

'I love you too, Sara! Please don't die!' he said, his tears falling on her hair.

The next day was Sara's burrial. The priest said nice things about Sara, and afterwards, everyone said something too.

'Sara, you may have died, but my love for you is still alive. Forever,' Alex said.

'Sara, you were the bestest friend ever!! I'll miss you, and no-one can replace you..' Leah said, sobbing.

'Sara we love you so so much, we never told you how much or that you would of had a baby sister!' Sara parents had tears streaming down there faces.

'I love you guys too,' Sara's angel said. 'I love you Alex,' she told him kissing him. 'Goodbye' and she flew away.

 

Ten years later, Alex joined Sara. Within those ten years, his love hadn't died. His love was..

Undying Love.  <3

© 2011 Keizia


Author's Note

Keizia
Sorry for any grammar problems or spelling. If you want to see the video, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klCH8S0DkPk <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011

Author

Keizia
Keizia

Ireland



About
Er, I love reading.. Umm.. I love love storys x] Erm.. idk.. more..

Writing
Hamsters Rule Hamsters Rule

A Story by Keizia


My Box My Box

A Poem by Keizia


All About Me All About Me

A Story by Keizia