Tree Lights

Tree Lights

A Story by Clockwork Masterpeices
"

A story about when i first fell in love.

"
When i woke up that morning, I couldn't help but smile because that's what you do when you fall in love. Even though I know we will never see each other again, I will never forget the night before, when he held me, like i was the most valuable thing to ever step foot on this planet.
It was 14:00, I was feeling incredibly nervous, this was my first date in absolutely ages. I was worrying that it might of been stupid to agree to just go on one date and never see each other again; I was worried I might fall in love and would be unable to forget him; and i was worried i would go crazy thinking about it all.
I brushed my hair, swung my bag around my shoulder and stepped out the door. As i started to walk, it started to rain, so i put up my umbrella and rushed to the cafe, in which i was going to meet my 'one 'day' stand'. I sat down and the waitress said with a smile, 'Can i get you anything my dear?' I shock my head, 'I am expecting someone, thanks though'. I waited and as my date approached the table i became nervous, 'Hey, You must be kelly?' he said with a gorgeous smile, 'Yes i am, you must be Daniel', 'I am ahaha'. From then on we clicked, the talking grew, and i really felt a spark between us.
After the coffee we went for a walk, under my between the curvy trees, and that night he kissed me underneath the tree light, and i fell inlove.
-By Clockwork Masterpeices

© 2012 Clockwork Masterpeices


Author's Note

Clockwork Masterpeices
Ignore spelling, I have problem with spelling and grammar daily.
Note: This was made especially for a competition.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing, good luck :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on August 15, 2012
Last Updated on August 15, 2012

Author

Clockwork Masterpeices
Clockwork Masterpeices

Devon, england, United Kingdom



About
Hello, I am a young writer who has chosen to express themselves without a name. I have been writing ever since i could remember, ever since imagination popped into my thoughts. more..

Writing