F.E.A.R.(Forget Everything And Rise)

F.E.A.R.(Forget Everything And Rise)

A Story by KellyUSM
"

your troubles and fears won't last forever

"

Whether we admit it or not, everyone goes through hard times in their lives. Although it may seem perfect, a life without struggle or worry would be a life of dullness and boredom. These hard times in our lives mold us into the people we are today which makes sense considering none of us are exactly alike because we all have experienced different types of struggles.


"Fear is only temporary. Regret lasts forever."


Going through hard time in life is like being in the middle of a hike up a mountain, and you suddenly give up on yourself, but then you think about all the time and effort you put into climbing the mountain already, and imagine the feeling of when you get to the top and can say “I just climbed a mountain,” you begin to have faith in yourself again. Because of experiences like this, you are who you are today.


"Don't let your fear of what could happen make nothing happen."


Hard times in life can be related to anything, but there is one thing that causes the hardest times in our lives: fear. At some point in everyone’s lives, they face some occurrence that scares them. Whether it be because they do not know the outcome of what is going to happen or they are scared of getting through whatever the situation is, everyone is afraid of something. Just as a child tends to be afraid of the dark at night, an employee tends to be afraid when his boss surprises him with a meeting in their office to discuss the future. Although these scenarios may seem to be on completely different sides of the spectrum, they are actually very similar because both have an ending. Eventually, the child will go to sleep and woke up the next morning realizing no he was not attacked by a monster under the bed, and the employee will meet his boss and discover his boss just wanted to offer him a promotion for his dedication to his job. It is the initial fear that gives us butterflies in our stomachs, but it is important to keep in mind everything has an end. Just like the hike down the mountain will come to an end, eventually the interviews and presentations will be over and the feeling of completion will conquer the minds of those who initially feared these experiences.


"Never let your fear decide your future."


Next time life throws a difficult or scary situation at you, face it head on with confidence knowing there is an end to it in the future, and no matter if the outcome is, positive or negative, take advantage of that experience because it will make you that much more unique than the person sitting next to you.


"Fear is nothing more than an obstacle that stands in our way of progress. In overcoming our fears, we can move forward, stronger, wiser within ourselves."

© 2016 KellyUSM


Author's Note

KellyUSM
Photo by Roupen Baker Photography

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016
Tags: fear, motivation, inspirational

Author

KellyUSM
KellyUSM

Hattiesburg, MS