Uknown

Uknown

A Story by Kennedie

And that is what the girl was born into, no one and nothing. The minute she was givin life her mothers was taken away, leaving her from that moment on she was left to fend for herself. For years she went from foster home to foster home but she was never the right fit for the family.

 

Another thing that bothered her foster parents and practicly everyone around her was the fact that she didn't have a name. She didn't feel she deserved a name, since her mom didn't have a chance to name her. Everyone tried to convince her to name herself or to let them name her, but she simply refused. By the time she was fourteen she had lived in over twenty foster homes. But there was something special about the one she was in now, she didn't know what but she had a feeling that change was in the air.

 

" Hey wait up!" called Lukas her next door neighbor.  "Have you been avoiding me?" he asked in a flirtatious voice.

"No, I have no reason to." She said all to seriously.

"Well, in that case let me walk you to school"

"That's not nessesarry."

"Playing hard to get I see, come on what's the worse that could happen?"

 

She gave in and the tension between them grew with each step. She didn't know what it was but something about her made her feel all emotions at once. By the time they reached the school she was ready to expload, so she ran off to class. Ariving suddenly exausted, like Lukas had stolen every ounce of her energy.

 

School passed like a blur like always. Remember this, multiply that is was all rubbish to her. The second the bell rung she was the door only to find Lukas standing there in the front of the school.

 

" I figured we needed a due over, lets go to the park?"

She said not a word back, just obliged and walked in silence. When the arrived, he pulled out a blanket from is bag and a liitle weed from his pocket and sat down.

" What is that?" she asked, trying not to sound prudish.

" Nothing just a little fun, something to lightin the mood." he said with a small smerk.

Within less than a minute he had rolled two joints.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

Without answering he held it to her lips and lit it.

"Suck it in slowly, hold it, then let it out." he wispered.

She did what he said and by the time she was finished everything was fuzzy around the edges and all her problems seemed to fade into the puff of smoke that escaped her lips.

© 2013 Kennedie


Author's Note

Kennedie
Yeah my spelling kinda sucks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
lia
Short but not bad

Posted 11 Years Ago


chandlerl

11 Years Ago

its part of a story we're writing. =P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 2, 2013

Author

Kennedie
Kennedie

Hillbilly Hell, AL



About
HI, I'm 15. I LOVE writing poetry. My life is so perfect and you should be totally jealous. Just kidding my life kinda sucks right now. Music and writing are my life. I LOVE Lana Del Rey, her son.. more..

Writing
Us Us

A Poem by Kennedie


I Wish I Wish

A Poem by Kennedie