Your Choice

Your Choice

A Story by Kenny K
"

I honestly dont know if this is a story but i dont know what other type it might be lol

"

Each person is born with there fate written into there own genetic code inscribed into there genes. But that's not all there is to life I realize that. Living in a link to what will come. Its time to find a new path in life, a new purpose, we'll find it. I know we'll find it. Its just a matter of time. Its a time for hope

There no such thing in the world as absolute reality , most of what they call real is fiction. What you think you see is only as real as your brain tells you it is. When you see what you think is real, but it isn't you believe it is, it gives you faith. We can tell other people about having faith, what we had faith in......what we found important enough to fight for. It not weather you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future. Listen don't obsess over words so much, find the meaning behind the words then decide. And what ever you choose will be you. A fresh slate a new name, new memories, choose your own legacy. Its for you to decide, its up to you.

We've inherited freedom from those who fought for it, we all have the freedom to spread the word even me. As long as you stay alive your safe. You have things to do first, people to talk to. Who are you really? Why are you here? That's what were hear to find out , to fight for what you believe in, that the real battle. You have to live, believe, have faith and fight for it.

You cant follow in the footsteps of the fallen , you'll just find your end the same as yours. Your born on the battle field, raised on the battle field. Gunfire, sirens, and screams those where they lullaby. Hunted like dogs day after day fighting for what faith they had left. The stayed true to there faith , fought for it, died for it. Now it's your turn, you decide your start , your finish, it's up to you.

So I guess the real question is......Who are you?

© 2009 Kenny K


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on November 6, 2009

Author

Kenny K
Kenny K

Belleville Ont, Canada



About
Well I Am A Musician And Play Lots Of Sports I Love to Work Out And Listen To Metal. I Really don't know what to say i am sorta shy when it comes to girls and the whole dating scene. I love to read an.. more..

Writing
Short Story Short Story

A Story by Kenny K