Journal #1

Journal #1

A Story by Kenyah Kassandra
"

Feelings

"
I am sick of being used. And I don't want the pressure of being someones reason to live. I don't want this.
Love is like a flame. If you go too far into it, you'll get burned. If you ignore it, it'll just spread. 
Oh how I wish life was like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book. So if you make a wrong turn, a wrong decision. You can just go back and restart no damage done. But like isn't like that. It's a nonfiction book of facts. Hard cold facts that care little about your feelings and your life. Things happen, and we can't stop them. No matter how hard you try to change it, or avoid it all together. Your fate and your destiny will catch up. You'll have to do what you must in the end. You can't escape the fate. Fate is set in stone whether you like it or not. There are certain things a person is destined for, and things that a person simply cannot do. We as humans refuse to accept that there are limitations. That's why we have made it so far as humans. That's why we have computers, sliced bread, and so many art forms. Music, digital media, cameras. Humans are amazing creatures, but alas there are still things they cannot do. And change their own fate is one of them. Like the man who invented the tuba. The world was against him. He nearly died nearly twenty times throughout his life. But his fate was to invent this strange instrument. People do not know their fate, even when it is happening to them. Even when they're in the middle of it. They think they know their fate, their destiny. But those are just dreams of wishful thinking. 
You can't escape your fate. No matter what you try. 

© 2014 Kenyah Kassandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 4, 2014

Author

Kenyah Kassandra
Kenyah Kassandra

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm Kenyah, I write fiction stories mainly horror and mystery and fantasy. more..

Writing