The dark paradise

The dark paradise

A Poem by Kira

His heretic lips twisted into a lunatic smile as he watched me through the walls, resistless and worthless, squirming away from the madness. The submission of my sanity left my unspeakable soul wrecked, leaving my shattered body on the ground, helpless and hopeless in this unblessed paradise. His mighty hand traced my reflection, he couldn't touch a living soul so he took my reflection to his bottomless den. We were lost in the madness, turning everything upside down, he was lost in his own hell, watching the untouchable angel from far. I’ am the demented, I forgot how to live as my breathless lungs screamed for a breathe and my beatless heart cried to beat again, and before I realize he captured my dying soul, forcing me to succumb to the righteous side of his unblessed paradise, feeding on my hope to live, he shed off my reason to live, perhaps he has another reason to give me, our souls collided as we were in his dark heaven, giving each other a way to breathe. 

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
hello again ^^, I hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What incredible writing.. is like a nightmare being tasted, savoured then... thought about for a second,, here.. and there.

Your words tumble out of breath, our phrasing seems to gasp.. I almost hear the screasm of denial and fear and yet.. the final subission... groaning and moaning. Wild words,, Kira.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

thank you, everytime I write it seems my feelings come as a fantasy so in the end I write something .. read more
emmajoy

7 Years Ago

That's fine, writers have to find their own style and place when they put thoughts to paper or where.. read more
Kira

7 Years Ago

yeah :) thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 17, 2017
Last Updated on January 17, 2017
Tags: dark, paradise, devil, evil, heretic, reality

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..