The Boy that Planted a seed

The Boy that Planted a seed

A Story by Kezia
"

It's a short love story about a boy who teaches a girl to love

"
The clouds covered the sky just enough to make the sun look like its lover the moon shining brighter than ever. The wind whispered so softly that you couldn't hear the words but you still understood. September was in its adolescence as was the new school year. You wouldn't think it but one boy decided it was a beautiful day to plant a seed. This clumsy boy that would wear the same shirt twice in a row and never remove his hat, his clothes were dark but the shining of his golden heart could be seen by even a blind man. Anyone that looked into his eyes could get lost in his own sea of blue.
He was a strange boy because he did not plant the seed in the ground but in a young girls heart. She was a lost girl but the lines in his palms made a map so clear to her. It wasn't long before they became inseparable. The seed began to form roots around the girls heart and the boy would whisper "let it grow". She did. A flower soon blossomed and she was a woman and he a man. Every kiss showered the flower as it flourished and what once scared both the young girl and the strange boy became an incredible love.

© 2015 Kezia


Author's Note

Kezia
I feel as though the ending may be too quick and vague, I'd love feedback or ideas for improvement

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very sweet and frolic, its the sweet and romantic kind of story I like, I think it is very nice and I love the part when the seed not only was grown in their heart but their bodies as well making them a seed, I think its nice and original, I would like for you to review one i made kind of like this titled Tears and Ashes, now dont judge the title, it is actually a very sweet romantic story. Thank you

Posted 8 Years Ago


Who doesn't like a good love story. You did really good, especially with your imagery; "the wind whispered so softly that you couldn't hear the words but still understood". Great job!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Amazing. You are so talented. The most amazing writer I have seen the work of. Your family and friends should be really proud of you!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I had to read the very first and very last sentences a couple of times before I got it... but maybe that's just me. Apart from that I found the lyrical style in the way you worded the rest of the story really impressive.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautifully written!!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2015
Last Updated on December 11, 2015

Author

Kezia
Kezia

Barrie, Ontario, Canada



About
My writing will leave a lot to your imagination, I like to keep the reader wondering. Love feedback :) more..

Writing
Old Lulluby Old Lulluby

A Story by Kezia


Why? Why?

A Story by Kezia