If I were Capable of Flying

If I were Capable of Flying

A Story by Khaled Atya
"

"I wrote this one for a practice speech in my public speaking class."

"
If I were capable of flying, this is what I would do. I will enjoy the freedom of movement, the freedom of not being chained to the land. I will unleash my wings leading me to the heavens where the sun embraces me with its affectionate warmth and rays of hope. I will drift through the clouds watching the sun shyly hiding behind the lands and seas letting the sparkling stars to take over the scene creating a masterpiece of nature. If I were capable of flying, I would roam through the lands, seas, and oceans of our beloved blue planet watching life from a new perspective, I would enjoy the nights of the crowded cities from a place where it is not noisy anymore, from a place where it shines dazzlingly with the energy of the Homo sapiens. I would enjoy the sunrise dancing with the morning birds chanting together the songs of love, hope, and freedom. If I were capable of flying, life will be the magical world I always wanted to see.

© 2015 Khaled Atya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on June 1, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015
Tags: flying, freedom, fantasy, dreams, creative, writing

Author

Khaled Atya
Khaled Atya

Cairo, Cairo, Egypt



About
A beginner who needs help to polish his poetry. English is my secondary language. more..

Writing
The Bird The Bird

A Story by Khaled Atya