Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by KateH038

- I part my lips to speak...disconnected emotions, massive and largely profound. If you only knew the amounts of tears that fell down my cheeks, from within my soul, when you are not around.
- I cannot explain to you why, the days that I seem like I feel bad. I can’t explain it to myself - sometimes I am just sad.
- In my rare times being alone, with nothing to do but think, I replay them over in my mind - those times, that have pushed us this far to the brink.
- I wish that I could cast magic, that I had the power to just mend it all...but the truth is, it feels like it’s me against the world, I’ve never felt so small...
- I wish there was a spell that could be cast, to re-affix that smile to my face. Wish that I could find my own meaning, feel like I have purpose in this place.
- When my emotions turn erratic, I feel that I’m drowning and I don’t know what to do. I can clearly look through to the vastness, the emptiness, where there was once upon a time, the presence of help from you.
- Awkward silence fills our space now. Feels like we’re worlds apart...upon having sad realization, there’s no love lost between us. You still grip tightly, to the beat of my heart.
- So, now it seems there’s been some confusion, at this crossroads that lie ahead and yet still there remains silence, when there’s so much left that needs to be said.
- My attempts to speak, never settle beyond deaf ears, leaving me unsure on which way to go. My vulnerability - openly naked, this side of myself, I never wanted to show.
- Is it so hard to see that we’re hanging by a thread?? That there’s so much to say but too much unsaid??
- I’m no more sure than you, exactly where we’re supposed to be but the end is in plain sight, at least that’s what’s left to foresee.
- Above all this, do not doubt that I love you and of that I am sure....I simply don’t know how much more I can endure...

© 2021 KateH038


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 11, 2021
Last Updated on April 11, 2021

Author

KateH038
KateH038

AL



About
This is my secondary account since I, for some reason, cannot log back into my other account. This section will offer the same info about me as my other account did - I'm the mother of 2 children, a 1.. more..

Writing
Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Poem by KateH038